No announcement yet.

Open letter to EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know they are not going to read right? they will read the first "4 letters" and say, pssh then trash it. so my advice to you is, dont waste your time by flaming about something that over 1400 "mature people" encounter every day!

Comment

Originally posted by RottnJP
      But there is a point here- They did a lot of work to earn our $50 each for a one-time sale. I bet if we each paid a buck a month, we'd get a he11 of a lot better after-market service. I'd pay that in a heartbeat.
      Dam I think thats a great Idea, a couple of bucks a month, they would make a heck of a lot of money, but if they use it like they do normally, then it is more money for the ticking time bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa View Post
        Why do people get so defensive on here and say stuff like don't let the door hit you on the way out. Obviously he is upset b/c the game doesn't act or perfom very well for him and we all have been there at one time or another where we have sat there a cursed at the screen b/c the game wouldnt act right. And we also know EA hasn't been the best in buisness her lately and I would rather see a hacker or cheater go than a fellow player but sometimes its time to move on. Hope to see ya again on the battlefield sometime soon.:salute:
        Thank you.

Yea, I wrote the OP in a fury of frustration. The server (full, 32 man) changed maps, and PunkBuster kicked all but 6 people.

I'd also like to see hackers/cheaters banned from the game, but since the days of BF2, EA has refused to issue a MBL (Master Ban List). Its up to us (server "owners") to sign up with PunksBusted or the other one ... dont remember the name ... to try and do something about them. Meanwhile every week, EA "promotes" them and their game play by bouncing one of them up to "Supreme Commander". I dont really give a damn about rank anymore, they made it too easy in this game to achieve anything, but I do want these morons out.

Unfortunately, EA/DICE couldnt give 2 cents about the gamers, the community that supports them, and they continue to issue patches that need patched. From what I have read, the kit saving thing worked great in the beta (I didnt feel like going thru the hassle to install the beta patch), so why not now? What did you people screw with to make it not work? Why did you waste time on MEANINGLESS things like increasing the firing rate of the Clark, and not doing anything to combat people getting into buildings and such. Or how about doing something about the over powered Voss?

Community support/involvement is a big thing for me. Maybe I'm old fashioned. The guys behind Frontlines over at Kaos/THQ are great. CONSTANTLY posting in the forms (I'm doing the beta), posting polls, asking what we think, like/dont like, would like to see in the game, etc. When is the last time you saw a Dice member on here, or even *gasp* an EA guy? They dont give a damn, plain and simple.

Comment

EA GAMES NO MORE.

is like there don't take care of players......after you bought....are only your problem.......i have just take Orange Box....Valve and Steam is the correct answers for the players......auto-patch very often....bug and problem feedback......and.........the HEAVY COMPANION CUBE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lotek19
            I agree, i hate the new podding stuff from transports and gunships that made me upset..
            #1- the transport pods are movable just the same as before the patch. the 'pod surfing' had and has NOTHING to do with those pods, only the SPAWN BEACON PODS.... you don't need to wiggle your mouse to move in a transport pod, just push a direction and watch it move that way. ZOMG!

#2- what did they do to the gunships that made you upset? aside from adding and extra one in titan mode, they did nothing with the gunships....

Comment

Originally posted by ThirtyOughtSix View Post
              #1- the transport pods are movable just the same as before the patch. the 'pod surfing' had and has NOTHING to do with those pods, only the SPAWN BEACON PODS.... you don't need to wiggle your mouse to move in a transport pod, just push a direction and watch it move that way. ZOMG!
              you are 100% totally wrong. transport pods are now immobile.

please save your arrogant and sarcastic "ZOMG" comments for when you aren't blatantly wrong because it really makes you look like a dip****.

Comment

Originally posted by joe2
                please save your arrogant and sarcastic "ZOMG" comments for when you aren't blatantly wrong because it really makes you look like a dip****.
                LOL :yay:

The missiles in the PAC gunship feel like they travel way slower than before. And they maneuver a bit differently. I'm not 100% sure, but i feel them different

Comment

my only question to ea is when are they going to come over and clean my toilet, it needs a good cleaning.:rofl:

Originally posted by BigFellor View Post
                  Unfortunately, EA/DICE couldnt give 2 cents about the gamers
                  that is not true at all, ea/dice does give 2 cents, but not a penny more.:shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^ View Post
                    The game sucks more than it did before tbh.

4th Purple Heart in a week by suicide ramming stuff into vehicles or blowing myself up along with a bunch of enemies :yay:

I r so pro :salute:

Does anyone else think this game is a pile of dog turd unless you play competetively? Whenever I go pubbing I just end up increasing my Purple Heart count with uber funny strategies to pwn teh ppl. I even got banned from a server shortly before I got another Purple Heart.

What do you think is the best way to kill yourself and the enemy at the same time?
                    Well if you were to kill yourself as well as an enemy your k/d should be 1:1 not .25:1 lol

Comment

Working...
                    X