Game Won/Loss ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fingulfin
    My Secondary Soldier has a W/L Ratio of around 3.3/1 and I have only played around 1/3 of his playing time with my clan There are many, MANY tricks to winning.

1: The last team you spawn on is the team that counts for a Win/Loss. In other words, if I join a game and see that my team (EU) is hopelessly ahead, I spawn. If for some reason I get teamswitched to the hopelessly losing PAC, just Disconnect! You get the W/L depending on the team that you SPAWNED on last. So, if you join a server and get put on the losing team, either wait to switch or Disconnect.
    2: If you join at round start, you just have to forget point whoring and actually start playing for the win. Did that FAV Get past you and is heading to ruins? Hit Suicide and spawn back at Ruins. Defend it. The Suicide button is a GOOD thing when going for a nice W/L Ratio.
    3: Is your team down by ten tickets? Play as medic and start rezzing. Can't go wrong there! Are both teams at around 6 tickets? Consider playing with a Sudnik or Mitchel. Kills with any AV Weapon "Kill" rather than critically wound, and subtract a ticket IMMEDIATLY! Shooting at a dead body with a walker will also put it into a "Killed" State and subtract a ticket.
    4: Is your team down by 20+ Tickets? If round didn't just start, your team is more than likely screwed. Attempt a Teamswitch, or leave the server (Assuming you didn't spawn on the losing team yet).

Sometimes you simply have to man up and take a loss... It is painful to lose, but it is a part of the game.

Just keep working at it and you will have an excellent W/L Ratio in no time
    Or just don't give a **** and play the ****ing game, god I hate ppl who watch their stats :S

Comment

switching teams for wins is lame.

Comment

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^ View Post
        Or just don't give a **** and play the ****ing game, god I hate ppl who watch their stats :S
        Maybe for you. For me, a game loses its point when there is no OBJECTIVE or GOAL. It just becomes mindless shooting if you "Don't give a ****". For me, pushing toward that next rank, that next award, just trying to nudge my K/D R up a bit, trying to improve my W/L Ratio... That provides an obtainable goal, something I can aim for. If I just played for the sake of playing, I would have gotten bored and moved on a long time ago.

Comment

i don't give a **** for my w/lr i even move to the losing team if possible to make it more even. i don't know why people love round which end 250-0. thats just stupid.

Comment

I care about my K/D and some of my weapons (knife!) ratio. W/L (now 0,8) I don't give a d@mn.

Comment

got on a server where i made on my own the decision: 1st time pac round ended 200-0 second time pac(other team) round ended even 260-0. got to love pubs who are inspired by people who are the best of the server and try to revive him to win.

Comment

I love rounds finishing 250 - 0. How did I get my W/L ratio of almost 4?
                When I played most of my rounds we had a VERY nice squad and we always played together. So yeah. Not a clan though. Just 5 or 6 pubbers that like each others style of play and in the end it almost always worked out. Hence 4. It's dropping lately since most of the guys are not as active as before. But I am aiming not going under 3.5.

Comment

stanimax how about a pub? or some1 else form europe. im from the netherlands so keep in mind some of you might get a bad ping. but on wich sort of servers do you guys play on? big maps or smaller maps.

Comment

Hey sempf! Currently I am not able to play since my Computer has no Internet Connection. Not sure when I will be able to play again. But I hope it's soon.
                    Back in the days I was playing EA DE #41 Camp Gibraltar. Lately I liked to play on mixed City Servers with Cerbere, Gibraltar, Tunis, Belgrade and Berlin. There are a couple of good ones. Next time we can squad up and play a few rounds.

Comment

got today a really good squad. we lost the round but it wasn't my squads fault. we toke 20 bases in the round whilst being eu. the rest of the team just kept tk'ing eachother or baseraping in the uncap. it really sucked that we lost because my squad killed so much enemies that they only had 10 tickeds over and we had 200. but i dont like big servers anything between 16 and 24 people is good for me. much more i cant stand because every1 seems to nadespam. and i dont like belgrade and tunis. dont know why but i dont like them. but smaller servers dont have much squads in it. does any1 know brambox? hes dutch and he makes very good squads. nobody could won the round if he makes a squad.(he names it usually commando)

Comment

idk, once you reach a certain rank mindless killing/capping seems to get boring. even camp g shottyfest gets boring real quick.
                        i find it a lot more fun to cap the back silos, especially when i manage to kill the enemy commander using his orb and UAV and start eating away at the bases from the back.

Comment

Working...
                        X