No announcement yet.

Best Loadout for Stealth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i find stealth to be pretty useless in this game, but i have 1 class that's sort of stealth you could say.

1. m14+silencer-digital camo
    2.mp5+silencer
    perk 1. bandolir
    perk 2. overkill
    perk 3. steady aim

Comment

^ Not much point for the silencer if you don't have UAV Jammer to go along with it.

Comment

i dont use the silencer for stealth on my m14, i use its the only weapon(besides the mp5) that i can tolerate having a silencer on. Ever since i put the silencer on my m14, i've improved 100x with it

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
          Nah, just the UAV Scan. You'll show up on enemy radar if you make an unsilenced shot.

Idiots. That's a perfectly acceptable (and smart) tactic. Even suggests to do it right in the strategy guide. They should use Bomb Squad to spot the C4, and shoot it before they get there so they don't die. Frickin' whiners.
          I was about to say, I would ditch the silencer if that was the case with the jammer.

I agree about the c4 thing, anytime anyone gets there but wooped and they do not feel like learning a new play style they whine about it, I just hope Iw is not like EA and leaves the game the way it is, perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT] View Post
            the "noob-cannon" is the M60
            Originally posted by Carbon_Snake View Post
            Good point but only if u have double tap
            QFT. I've been running into this with increasing frequency.

I was a light machinegunner in the US Army and I was married to "Betty," a M249 Squad Automatic Weapon. I regularly fired various various models of M60 as well as other modern combat arms. I have practical, real world experience with these weapons.

I can tell you these weapons have inappropriate firing characteristics for LMGs. The ARs in-game have a feel pretty close to the real deal. These LMGs act like uber-accurate, fully-automatic sniper rifles.

I think it is better than BF2's SAW implementation, though. I couldn't believe how much they butchered my beloved Belgian beauty! :cry:

I enjoy firing the weapons in CoD4, but they could have their physics tweaked a little to make them even better. If we could meet where BF2 and CoD4 intersect, we'd be good to go.

I suppose some upcoming mods will take care of this deficiency. :salute:

Comment

My loadout:

G36C + Silencer
              Colt .45 + Silencer (too bad the deagle doesn't have one)
              Flash Grenade
              Perk 1: Bandolier
              Perk 2: UAV Jammer
              Perk 3: Dead Silencer

Well the G36 is a great assault rifle, esp. with the silencer. Great long range and great short range. Since the deagle doesn't have a silencer, I use the Colt .45. Flash grenades are great to get away if you need to.

If you are being really stealthy, the enemy will not be able to find you. You will be alive for some time, so the bandolier perk will help a lot. On the G36, I think it triples your regular starting ammo.

UAV Jammer can be switched out for something else, maybe overkill to get a second silenced weapon if you run out of ammo. But an enemy deploying a UAV directly over your position will give you away. Any smart player will see you on their radar. Also, many players let their guard down when they see no one on the UAV. Makes it easier to ambush them without them finding you.

Dead silence allows you to sprint and run without making noise. Crouching around the map takes way too long.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane04343 View Post
                Colt .45 + Silencer (too bad the deagle doesn't have one)
                HAHAHA I would LOVE to see a Deagle with a silencer. It would shoot the silencer OFF. HAHAHA

Comment

The silencer for a Desert Eagle would be huge!

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel
                    The silencer for a Desert Eagle would be huge!
                    im trying to find one on google hehe

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                      im trying to find one on google hehe
                      If you find one, send it into IW.

Comment

I use MP5 w/ silencer, bandolier, UAV jammer and Dead Silence.

Comment

Why don't we all just say the general:

Favorite weapon + Silencer
                          Favorite Pistol + Silencer
                          Bandolier
                          UAV Jammer
                          Dead Silence

That's what it's come down to.

Comment

Ok i looked for a suppressed Desert Eagle but i dont think they exist unless in Airsoft form.......we wished

Comment

Working...
                            X