Purple Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Heart

I was just playing before and got a score of 24 kills:3 deaths, but I didn't get the purple heart. Is this because I didn't die 5 times? If I got 24:5 would I have got it. If so thats crap.

To get the Purple Heart, you need to have less than 5 kills and more than 20 deaths I believe.

Yea, it is.

The Purple Heart is awarded to any member of the armed forces who has been killed in any action with an opposing armed force of a foreign country

Combat Rating: Outstanding
    Battlefield Commendation

::: A Kill : Death ratio of 1:4 with a minimum of 5 kills/20 deaths in 1 Round

Are you that dumb? Did you not realize what the Purple Heart is? In the real military it's given out to somebody that has been injured in battle, why the hell would you think you'd get that medal for doing well?

Comment

So if i go in a game and end up with a score of like 2 kills, 20 deaths then i will get it. Thats pretty dumb

Comment

Originally posted by andy_dogga1 View Post
        So if i go in a game and end up with a score of like 2 kills, 20 deaths then i will get it. Thats pretty dumb
        It's the whole point of the Purple Heart, you're rewarded for the pain you endure serving the country. BF2 wasn't going to make the Purple Heart an award for having a good K/D, that just doesn't make sense.

Comment

i can helpp ypu get PH

find me ingame as 9ff

Comment

So if i go in a game and end up with a score of like 2 kills, 20 deaths then i will get it.

No. Read again. You need AT LEAST 5 kills along with 20 deaths, with your final K/D ratio being 1 kill to every 4 deaths.

Comment

When you have 5 kills and 20 deaths you'll get the Purple Heart

Comment

Hahaha i hate getting the purple heart, i got it like 3 times already

Comment

i got it once when i was a n00bie (still a noobie but a more skilled noobie)

Comment

I never got purple heart until I played with my friends and we worked together to help get eachother awards. I got like 10 awards that day. I was never n00b nough for an award like that.

Comment

I was just playing before and got a score of 24 kills:3 deaths, but I didn't get the purple heart. Is this because I didn't die 5 times? If I got 24:5 would I have got it. If so thats crap.
                      Yes, because you didn't meet the requirments, you didn't get the medal - big shocker.

Comment

You realize of course, the object is to NOT get that 'award'. Thats a mercy award for someone who has suffered a very, very bad round.

Comment

You need k/d ratio of 1:4 with at least 5 kills, for example 5/20, 6/24 etc.

Comment

Having a purple heart is not a good thing. Means you died hellva alot more than you killed. Had my profile since BF2 went gold, and still dont have one.

Comment

Originally posted by zeleguy92 View Post
                              I never got purple heart until I played with my friends and we worked together to help get eachother awards. I got like 10 awards that day. I was never n00b nough for an award like that.
                              why don't you just yell "hey! i stat pad!" ?

Comment

Working...
                              X