ACOG fixed via bubblelicious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
    There's a program that does this now, I think PB don't like it though. But, I can see someone making one through Xf..... I rather not say
    Hmmm... Xfire can do overlays and it doesn't get punkbusted does it? :evil:

Nah, you'll get caught if the admin does a PBscreen on you.

Comment

I've used the "3M notepad technique" in other games:

Cut the very corner off of a yellow 3M sticky notepad. Manipulate your game so that a crosshair shows in the center of the screen. Now stick that sucker on your monitor so that the tip points at the very center. If you made it too big, cut it down so it is smaller.

This works for LCDs and CRTs.

I learned how to knife in 2142 by doing this technique. After doing it you start to learn where the center of your screen is and you shouldn't need assistance any longer.

Comment

Why not go to your local office supply store and pick up a pack of sticky 'Dots'? There will be varying sizes, but you can find ones that are small enough to work.

Comment

...Maybe because most everyone has some sticky notes and you have to go to the store and purchase the Dots.

You capitalist pig!

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
            WRONG!

ACOG sways, but it hits axactly where the ^ goes.
            Truly...

The reason why people probably get so confused is because when you fire, it moves away, so when you look at the dot it left, the crosshairs swayed away from the point they were at when you fired, so it looks inaccurate.

I love how one person comes in here with a "fix" and every jumps on the bandwagon before actually trying this themselves. G3, ACOG scope. Semi auto, most accurate rifle in the game, try it, fire at a wall 20 ft or so away. At the very tip of the ^ you will hit. Wait a few seconds as it sways away, then fire again at a different point, it will hit the top of the ^ still.

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
              Pretty pathetic too if you ask me...
              agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Repulse View Post
                used to have people doing this on an old game i use to play, where when using a sniper rifle you had no crosshair, when people went out of scoped mode in close quarter they had the dot to act as a crosshair. Was very annoying, and in someways unfair .
                Was the game mentioned Battlefront 2 ?

Comment

Nah, Battlefront 2 had pretty much the same accuracy with the snipers unscoped, it just didn't give you crosshairs.

Comment

Working...
                  X