ACOG fixed via bubblelicious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACOG fixed via bubblelicious

On another forum a player posted that placing a mark in the middle of his monitor corrects the ACOG sway problem (cant find the link but wanted to give him credit).

I tried this and I can say that my ACOG is now fixed:yay:

When using ACOG you ignore the ^ and focus on that mark you made, using that as your new aimer.

The easiest way Ive found to create a mark on your monitor is to use gum.
    In-game you pull out a weapon with a small cross hair (Do not use red dot sight as it sways), place a tiny piece of chewed bubblegum in the center of the cross hairs to approximate the center of the screen (DO NOT USE WITH LCD SCREEN!). Now switch to the ACOG and give the bubblegum sight a try.

Personally i think it was just lazyness to attempt to make the guns less accurate (when using ACOG) by using an superficial interface illusion. It would be one thing if your bullets actually landed where the animation showed them to, but since they dont, this swaying garbage just leaves people pissed and confused.

LOL, hey man, you dropped this.... /sarcasm

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

You never thought about this yourself? No offense but haven't people been doing this in PR to help with CQC and 2142 when being EMPed?

Comment

I didnt realize that the animation of the bullets were so far off target with ACOG. Maby im just learning the way COD plays, but other games the animation seems more accurate, why need to mark anything?

Comment

Why not a dry-erase mark?

Comment

used to have people doing this on an old game i use to play, where when using a sniper rifle you had no crosshair, when people went out of scoped mode in close quarter they had the dot to act as a crosshair. Was very annoying, and in someways unfair .

Personally i see it as the game was designed to have that effect why try to change it. Not going to go on but its like have and extra crosshair enabled when it shouldnt be.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
              No offense but haven't people been doing this in PR to help with CQC and 2142 when being EMPed?
              Pretty pathetic too if you ask me...

Comment

Guys lets not mock the guy ok, he came here and gave us a solution to the ACOG scope which we all know is less than perfect in this game, you can take his advice or not but dont make fun of it.

Comment

any ideas for LCD screens? dry erase marker?

Comment

well said eliminator,

If you guys scoff at helpful advice everytime you recieve it your not going to get much help before long.

Comment

ppl have been doing this since cs.. its ok i guess but i use red dot.. if you have a lcd use a little peice of tape and let a part hang off uso you can remove it easy.. (a very little peice)

Comment

I've made myself a piece of plastic that I can put on the screen like a cover for it. I can take it off whenever I don't need it, no need to paint all over my screen.

Comment

There's a program that does this now, I think PB don't like it though. But, I can see someone making one through Xf..... I rather not say

Comment

WRONG!

ACOG sways, but it hits axactly where the ^ goes.

Comment

I could never put anything on my screen... and I really don't like giving myself any advantages or another player (3rd party advantages)

Comment

Working...
                              X