No announcement yet.

24/7 padding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least they're doing it in their own server and not on someone else's disrupting game play.

Comment

mods>all
      PR>all mods
      :salute:

Comment

oooh signa!
        i really didnt think you would care about such!

dude i tought u gave a **** about other bf players ...but oh well

sad

Comment

Lol i sometimes go on padding servers and start capping flags. I have actualy managed to turn one of those into a "normal" server for a couple of rounds

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred
            at least they're doing it in their own server and not on someone else's disrupting game play.

Yep, as long as they don't mess with "normal/serious" players I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by killaer View Post
              EA doesn't give a damn about BF2 anymore. Why do you care about 2 stat padding servers? Does it really matter to you that some lamers spend hours clicking on their friend with paddles just to get a star next to their name?
              Why would you want a star next to your name in the first place? So people can make fun of you?

Comment

Meh, who cares. Better they do it in servers they pay for instead of disrupting normal servers. And if you genuinely care, my advice for you is to go DIAF or at least open your window (not the basement one, wherever that may be).

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                  Meh, who cares. Better they do it in servers they pay for instead of disrupting normal servers. And if you genuinely care, my advice for you is to go DIAF or at least open your window (not the basement one, wherever that may be).
                  QFT. Would you rather have them come into your server and "kidnap" you with a knife and defib? Remember, their paying for the server themselves, so you're not losing anything, besides a couple spots on the leaderboards. (god knows how important those are)

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                    heheheheheh

Comment

Working...
                    X