• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Total ROE Promotional Video #1

Thats very good RKO...!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. RKO View Post
      I was only messing around by making the ROE more ignorant then they already were.
      Fixed again, sorry for that.

Comment

Wow, look at that guy everyone, he's so funny. :|:

Comment

I may be funny, but you know whats sad? The current state of BF2, and 2142 if things dont change.

Comment

What's that funky music in the middle of this video?

When those two jeeps approach.

Comment

the video has a vigilante feel to it. thank god i gave up ranked servers. mods are a godsend.

Comment

I love how this sparked the good ol' debate about the state of BF2. Stuff of legend my friends..

Comment

RKO you ever get the feeling that people are trying to hard to read between the lines?

Look people its a promo video love it or don't to be blunt. I say this to the community as a whole... I use to be in BFROE as many know and I am glad it is no more I have seen what TOTALROE is and it's a good feeling to be a part of an organization that is motivated and with a good direction. I know I can speak for the lot of us at TR by saying that we all share the same drive and that is too help the gamer. With out you we wouldn't be here. Keep in mind too that we want to be more then just a reporting agency or middle man we want to help bridge that gap between you and the makers of the games that you love. Does BF series have flaws? Sure it does...but I still love the game and you all must too since you are still here. So let's get over the past and leave it where it needs to be... buried! Let's look to the future and only work to improve our community. It's our community too... we as admin are players too are we not?

Sorry to rant I just had to say a few things!

Comment

Working...
                  X