favorite multiplayer modes? why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite multiplayer modes? why?

Just wandering what everybody's favorite multiplayer mode is and why...

Free For All: Mindless killing at it's best.

S&D: Tactical play, and the satisfaction of bombing/defusing the crap out of objectives.

Comment

searcg and destroy, headquarters, team deathmatch

Comment

Domination.

I like the frontlines that are created; which is the exact reason I hate Deathmatch: No frontline. It’s just a bunch of getting shot in your back at your spawn point.

If I wanted that I'd play Doom, Quake, or Unreal.

Comment

I like TDM and Domination for larger games (16-24 players).
          Search & Destroy and Headquarters are fun for small games (6-16 players).

Comment

Team Deathmatch

Comment

Free-for-all and headquarters, the best of both worlds.

Hardcore mode is dreadful, is there anyway to filter hardcore servers out of the server list?

Comment

As long as it's on Hardcore and not free for all i should be happy. Although team death match isn't the greatest, i prefer having an objective as in all the other modes.

Auto, you're 29 now? That was fast!

Comment

TDM or Headquarters are my favourite. Not played much of Sabotage, always seems to end up with the bomb in no mans land.

Comment

headquarters.Fast action and thinking.Plus you get a lot of teamwork.

Comment

Search Button FTW

Comment

S&D is cool for smaller games. I think S&D is going to be the preferred league game type. However, I really like domination (Reminds me of BF2142 ;p), and TDM is fun when I feel like a twitchy, teamwork free frag festival. I like domination the most though. I play more S&D though.

Comment

HQ and S&D

Comment

i like Team Deathmatch, S&D and Headquarters, only played a little of domination and have not found one server with sabotage yet or Old School.

Comment

Anything with an objective besides mindless killing.

Domination, HQ, Sabatoge, S&D.

TDM is ok if I'm playing with my guild mates, but don't care much for it in pub play. Free-for-All is simply the most dreadful game type of all.

Hardcore mode is fun in small doses, but I couldn't play it the way the Realism Fanatics do. Haven't found anyone running Old School yet and we haven't given it a try on our local server.

Comment

Working...
                              X