Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• point of cammo?

• only effects gun(i think)
    • golden cammo unlocked by prestige mode?
    • golden cammo gives away position unless enemies want goden ticket....TO DEATH X.x
    • blue tiger<red tiger<regulr cammo IMO
    • :rofl:

I'm not sure what you're asking here?

Comment

He wants to know wheter the gun cammo really works.

Aswer is yes, if ur sniper and laing grass ur ****ed if ur gun is black.

Also if ur with a normal kit hiding somewhere, and ur guns sticks out, with the right cammo for that environment, they will not see it as quickly unless they are looking straight at it or are very close.

I have had 5 instances where i was ASSAULT with right cammo and people just walked straight past me, i wasn't in grass or something, i was just near a wall with same colour.

Comment

The cammo in game works to an extant, but not much. The only time it'll work is if you're a sniper laying in grass with a woodland camo. Other than that, there's not much point other than the cool effect. Especially blue tiger, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Comment

Like the others said, works for the right environments.

Sniper: Woodland
          Assualt: Digital for Concrete color
          LMG: Don't matter
          SMG: Black for stealth or woodland for sneaking in the grass

I choose Digital all the time, due to it works well in CQB.

Comment

I don't really see it affecting much in my gameplay so I always go digital/red tiger.

Red tiger is ugly, but at least when someone kills you and takes your gun they don't think "lol, noob" they think "now that's a real pro there, I mush have done something right"

Comment

It does work a little. But some of the colours are just there for show :P.

I like the gold, some dont, but i find it disappointing that you can't cam up your second weapon when you are using the overkill perk. I wanted to have my gold Dragunov set up with my gold A$47, but you can't cam both .

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox
                I don't really see it affecting much in my gameplay so I always go digital/red tiger.

Red tiger is ugly, but at least when someone kills you and takes your gun they don't think "lol, noob" they think "now that's a real pro there, I mush have done something right"
                Lol yea I use my RPD with red camo. It just lets the other guy know that you know how to use that gun, and to watch out if he is on the wrong end of it.

Comment

its a case of pleasing the eye of the beholder.

Comment

CAMO IS TEH 1337 R0XXZZ000RRR!!!111!!!1!

What Dual said

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Too bad they don't have as much camos as Metal Gear Solid 3...

Comment

I have yet to pick out a target based on their gun. It's always the silhouette of the model, and whether they appear on my map as a friendly. The OpFor model with the helmet can be hard to distinguish from a Marine sometimes as an example.

Gun camo is a stylistic preference IMO. Snipers might have a good reason, but your average run&gunner? No.

Comment

cammo doesnt work in this game because its so fast paced. knowone is standing still. maybe a sniper or something but its a total waste of an acheivement IMO. it makes me feel like im using a paintball gun with all these colored barrels.

Comment

when my 6'2'' soldier is blasting through a fight with muzzle flashing and lots of noise i dont think the enemy is thinking "oh noes!!!111 i cant see his gun!!!11"

Comment

Originally posted by TrippleBBB View Post
                              when my 6'2'' soldier is blasting through a fight with muzzle flashing and lots of noise i dont think the enemy is thinking "oh noes!!!111 i cant see his gun!!!11"
                              lol that is the truest statement I've heard on these forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X