Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiplayer maps, are there any large ones ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
    Overgrown is good, But I can't snipe there.. When I go to scope, I lag.. It's funny how I own a 8800GTX aswell, and it lags with Scope, Not normal run and gun. Just sniper scopes..
    Was same in CoD2, particularly when looking into long grass, not really sure what on earth it is to be honest.

Comment

Just out of interest, what is the most silent sniper rifle, it most certainly isnt the.50 cal, SVD or M21 so its between the default or R700.

Comment

overgrown and bloc are the best 2 for sniping

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz
          I <3 Overgrown and Downpour for sniping, but Bloc is the most new-player (politically correct for "noob") map.

OT, Bloc would be a good sniper map except that anyone who's played the map more then once knows to stick to the buildings. The courtyard is just a killing field. I would like to see some larger maps, but I think we'll need to wait for the mod community to fill this void. IW will likely only devote resources to maps they can release on all three platforms, that means more console friendly small maps.

Personally, I've had a lot more fun on 10-16 person games. One because the maps were designed with smaller numbers in mind, and two, because this isn't BF2. We don't have tanks and planes, so you don't need as many players to make a good team.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
            not really, but blame the consoles, none of them are sniper friendly.
            Yeah the game had to cater to the friggin tard consolers!
            What about that map from the sniping mission 15 years in the past? Was that a large map or just made to look like a large map? In any case, I think that would make a good mp map.....no?

Comment

Working...
            X