Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiplayer maps, are there any large ones ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer maps, are there any large ones ?

I haven't tried all the maps yet but was wondering if there are any large ones with open areas ?

not really, but blame the consoles, none of them are sniper friendly.

Comment

No, Bloc is the only one and Crossfire.

Comment

yer bloc is quite sniper friendly

Comment

overgrown and bloc are the largest imo. At least you don`t get that anoying nade spam that much.

Comment

overgrown is the best map

Comment

Thanks folks. I tried my hand at a bit of sniping on one level today, I had 2 kills and was laying in wait in long grass when an on screen message appearded "Seagull, shoot someone". Doesn't the server admin see what class you're playing ?

Comment

Could be a mod, might of camped to long.

Comment

I <3 Overgrown and Downpour for sniping, but Bloc is the most new-player (politically correct for "noob") map.

Comment

I am sure the community will begin to churn out new maps and we'll see big open battles.

Comment

My favorite sniper map is Crossfire, i always do better when i'm sniping rather then run and gunning. This is the only map i can do that on.

And i can't wait for the bigger community made maps!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisley_Bob View Post
                        I am sure the community will begin to churn out new maps and we'll see big open battles.
                        Originally posted by Jimmy42000 View Post
                        And i can't wait for the bigger community made maps!
                        That gets my vote too, the small maps are a bit too frantic for me. :shock:

Comment

I want an extended Overgrown map. Where you can go up in the mountains and fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis
                            I want an extended Overgrown map. Where you can go up in the mountains and fight lol.
                            Overgrown is good, But I can't snipe there.. When I go to scope, I lag.. It's funny how I own a 8800GTX aswell, and it lags with Scope, Not normal run and gun. Just sniper scopes..

But it is a great map by far.

Comment

Hmm. I've never had anything like that happen. Also I have an ATI Radeon X1600.

Anyway, yes, Overgrown is my favorite map. I always go sniper on it. I've knifed tons of people in the back there because of how much grass there is and my ghillie suit. I want to make an extended version though, with a larger village, as well as access to the mountains (I'm talking about a several mile map here).

Comment

Working...
                              X