X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad mate..

Comment

Originally posted by -(UtC)- Iquere «
      Sweet. It's incredibly fun to switch between 2'nd seat and first but damn tricky so generally I won't bother...

9/10

Oh and by the way how often did you crash?
      Thanks! I don't often crash, but when I had just started with solo'ing I crashed ALOT. Nowadays I crash maybe 1/20 times I attempt it. Crashing is also always due to my own stupidity, aka trying to solo from 5 meters above the ground without tilting up... You may remember a few "Bumps" I had during the video... But also noticed that in the first bump I lost 0 health and in the second I lost but 10 health Tilt the nose up, and damage is minimalized.

Originally posted by Skates View Post
      I know I see you on our servers quite a bit. You do know that we have Battle Recorder running on all of them. You can use that file and Battle Director from the Sir Community, might be easier.
      Check out The Way of the Knifer 3, it was done 100% on your server with Battlerecorder and Battledirector Some movies are fit to be done with Battlerecorder, others are not. For this particular movie, you need an in-cockpit view to truly understand whats happening. If it were a dogfighting video, then the Battlerecorder would have been useful.

Originally posted by Dtneter
      anyway tell me in what format you save with vegas i got 2 gigs of ram and i dont want it to last for 4 hours like the last time :P.

edit: lol i forgot to ask what your mouse sensitivity is i got mine around 1.2 but i cant aim fast enough and switch seats xD
      I save as a WMV with the 3MBps template selected, approx. 20 Minutes to render a 5 minute video @ 3Gigs of RAM.

I roll with a G-5 Mouse My in-game sensitivity is 1 for infantry, 1 for vehicles and 6.5 for Aircraft. When I am simply flying around or dogfighting, I crank my G-5 Sensitivity up to high. When I am Solo'ing, I normally put it at medium or low. Hope this helps!

Comment

its just like your other vids .
        1st class.:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
          I roll with a G-5 Mouse My in-game sensitivity is 1 for infantry, 1 for vehicles and 6.5 for Aircraft. When I am simply flying around or dogfighting, I crank my G-5 Sensitivity up to high. When I am Solo'ing, I normally put it at medium or low. Hope this helps!
          that really high sensitivity o.O when i use a gunship i just crank my G5's sensitivity up.
          then again, that may explain why i start off behind the enemy gunship fresh on his trail, and end up gettign chased =\

Comment

Originally posted by dontsh000t View Post
            that really high sensitivity o.O when i use a gunship i just crank my G5's sensitivity up.
            then again, that may explain why i start off behind the enemy gunship fresh on his trail, and end up gettign chased =\
            Not many people roll with sensitivity that high It allows me to do flips at extremely low altitudes, and turn MUCH faster than any enemy that I might be dogfighting with. It also helps when you fly at high altitude, you still have some control over your gunship.

Originally posted by wastedandwounded View Post
            its just like your other vids .
            1st class.:salute:
            Thanks

Comment

Dude, the ending is so freakin' tight.

Comment

Working...
              X