My newest video - Flying SOLO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My newest video - Flying SOLO

My latest video, Flying SOLO! The highlight of this video is Solo'ing in the gunship (The precise art of flying AND shooting TV Missiles). While I don't claim to be the best Solo'er around, at least I can do it

Without further ado:

Low-Quality YouTube (Please don't watch this one):
    Coming Soon!
    --------
    Medium-Quality Stage 6 (If you must, watch this one):
    Stage6 · Flying Solo*-*Video and Download*·*Fingulfin
    --------
    High Quality Download (Recommended):
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    --------

Enjoy the Show! Please Comment/Critique!

That's awesome. Good work bro.

Comment

Very nice shots. Your credits could have been a bit shorter .

Comment

that's cool man i wish half of the people that take off by themselves in a gunship could do that.

Comment

Shouldn't this go in the media section? Just saying.

Comment

Nice video. I like that Divx media player. Way better than stinking youtube

Comment

that vid was really good................ good job !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle View Post
                Shouldn't this go in the media section? Just saying.
                Yes, it should however I realized something recently... Nobody checks the media section! If you are like me, you just bookmark the General Discussion forum and leave the rest to rot. So, for easier access to everyone I put it here If a moderator objects, he can move it.

Very nice shots. Your credits could have been a bit shorter .
                I made the credits long on purpose This was my first attempt at putting video underneath, and I had several clips where I wasn't able to solo anything, I just shot them down. So, I figured I might as well not waste them

Thanks for the replies everyone! Glad you enjoyed the movie

Just for the heck of it, if anyone wants to see what my Sony Vegas interface looked like at the time I finished the production, here it is:

Comment

How much time does it take to take all the fraps videos, cut them, paste them together, compress and upload?

Comment

Very nice clip! Divx is da bomb, i love the desktop dimmer effect

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
                      How much time does it take to take all the fraps videos, cut them, paste them together, compress and upload?
                      This video took me a week and a half to do.

Here is how I normally make a video:
                      1: Think of a theme and find music
                      2: Go in game and gather "Base Clips"
                      3: Start the video off by adding in the base clips and creating the opening sequence
                      4a*: Continue Gathering Clips, add them in and edit them appropriately
                      4b*: Make Credits
                      5: Final edit, render and upload

*I'm not picky about when I make the credits, I normally start them right after step 3, and finish them after step 4.

With 3 Gigs of ram, it took me 20 Minutes to render, it took me an hour to upload to MegaUpload, and another hour to upload to Stage6. Oh yeah, another 15 minutes to convert the WMV into a DivX Video.

If I gather the clips before I make the movie, it normally takes me around 3 hours to edit, render and upload them.

-Fin

Comment

I know I see you on our servers quite a bit. You do know that we have Battle Recorder running on all of them. You can use that file and Battle Director from the Sir Community, might be easier.

Comment

One word... Awesome! As soon as i get my BF working again, we are both hopping in seperate gunships and your teaching me how to do that Ive always wanted to be good in gunships but im only the average *shoot down enemy gunship* *take out tanks* *get owned by respawning gunship or AA* *repeat*

Comment

Sweet. It's incredibly fun to switch between 2'nd seat and first but damn tricky so generally I won't bother...

9/10

Oh and by the way how often did you crash?

Comment

lol that guy in highway tampa was such a noob he didnt even activated his defense shield and turned around like i do.

anyway tell me in what format you save with vegas i got 2 gigs of ram and i dont want it to last for 4 hours like the last time :P.

edit: lol i forgot to ask what your mouse sensitivity is i got mine around 1.2 but i cant aim fast enough and switch seats xD

Comment

Working...
                              X