I Love this game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love this game!

My uncle let me borrow his 360 version of Cod4 for a few days ( i know, i know, sucks)

i complete the Sp in just over 5 hours on regular, went into Mp and i love, the controls are so easy to remember, then i had a though i im loving the 360 version, im prolly gonna be in bed with the PC version.

i will be able to play wit yall on the 26th.

i ahve to say my fav load out is

MP5+Reflex Sight+Digital Camo
    M1911 .45
    Flash Grenade x 3
    Frag Grenade X1
    Perks: Extra Grenades, Stopping Power, Steady Aim,

i find this loadout veruy acurate and very deadly in cqc, flasha room, rush in = many kills = uav = airstrike = helo = more pwnage = WIN!

the 36th? erm....

Comment

good for you!

Comment

yeah it is much better on pc... but then agian all game's are..

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
          the 36th? erm....
          sorry ment 26th

Comment

Usually I don't do this and have taken into account that you were rushed when you typed up the thread or you might not even be from the good ole USA but if you are then my question is do they still teach english grammar and spelling in school? Or is that just the way the younger generation types?

Oh and the game does rock.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000 View Post
              sorry ment 26th
              hehe i gathered

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                Usually I don't do this and have taken into account that you were rushed when you typed up the thread or you might not even be from the good ole USA but if you are then my question is do they still teach english grammar and spelling in school? Or is that just the way the younger generation types?

well they do still teach it.

but its because ive got a new computer and keyboard and mouse, so im kinda still getting used to the feel of them

ive created a new class, ive called it "Light Assault"

M16A4 + Reflex Sight + Woodland Camo
                M1911 .45
                RPG x2
                Stopping Power
                Matrydom

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa

He's from the UK, and yes, he hasn't discovered spell check yet

<3 Making fun of Sike. Can't wait until you get it man, hopefully you won't yell at the game like Blade does... That's why I don't go on Teamspeak anymore

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
                    He's from the UK, and yes, he hasn't discovered spell check yet

<3 Making fun of Sike. Can't wait until you get it man, hopefully you won't yell at the game like Blade does... That's why I don't go on Teamspeak anymore
                    and i <3 ur mums A$$, but thatas another story.

Comment

aerialz, i was tired taht night lol. get ur arse back on ts so i can pwn u in da face and hear u cry lulz

and ya, the game is ftw... much better than bf2

Comment

blade i was looking at ur specs, u got a saitek eclips, i got a saitek eclispe 2

Comment

nice nice nice keyboard

Comment

Working...
                          X