No CD Key!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No CD Key!!

I was about to re- install my game for the 1.4 patch but then I realized that I threw out my manual. What should I do? I don't want to buy a whole new game! Is there any way of solving this? Please don't flame me for losing my key. It's bad enough.

Originally posted by vanchen998
    I was about to re- install my game for the 1.4 patch but then I realized that I threw out my manual. What should I do? I don't want to buy a whole new game! Is there any way of solving this? Please don't flame me for losing my key. It's bad enough.
    its 1.41 patch

and write EA is your only option, plus prayer of course. or you can buy one legit off ebay for 10 bucks.

Comment

Thanks a lot. I'll try.

Comment

Originally posted by vanchen998 View Post
        Thanks a lot. I'll try.
        here ya go dude

When sending a request for a replacement serial number, please include the following:

The original insert from the back of the jewel case displaying the invalid or misprinted number, or the manual displaying the invalid or misprinted number
        Explanation of the situation
        First and Last Name
        Return Address
        E-mail Address
        Phone Number
        Mailing Address:
        Electronic Arts Customer Warranty
        209 Redwood Shores Pkwy
        Redwood City, CA 94065

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost or Missing Serial Replacement:
        If you meet one of the following criteria, you can send a request along with a nominal fee to Electronic Arts for a replacement serial number.

The product is 90 days past the purchase date
        The original serial number has been discarded or lost
        When sending a request for a replacement serial number, please include the following:

A money order for $10.00 USD (per serial number requested) made payable to Electronic Arts.
        The proof of purchase page from your manual (If you no longer have the manual, include one of the game disks as verification of ownership.
        Note: If sending a disk as verification, please send it using a traceable method as Electronic Arts is not responsible for products not in its possession.
        Explanation of the situation
        First and Last Name
        Return Address
        E-mail Address
        Phone Number
        Mailing Address:
        Electronic Arts Customer Warranty
        209 Redwood Shores Pkwy
        Redwood City, CA 94065

Comment

Ask at support.ea.com with the contact us for your CD key. tell them your account, and they ask for your password and the give you the key linked to it

Comment

I found a site that reverts back to the time when you have it installed. Here it is but thanks for the hep anyways. http://omnamo.com/?p=52

Comment

Working...
            X