No announcement yet.

"Bunny Hopping"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was actually on a server once (don't recall the game) that said you couldn't blindly throw nades. They actually said you could only toss a nade if you knew an enemy was there!

Comment

I knew this would resurface in this game as well. All this BH bulls***. I was banned from multiple servers on BF2 for it when I made just one stupid jump over obstacle and when I nailed some dude doing so. Admins on many servers will use any excuse to kick you if you are better then them.
      I don't think that I ever use much of BH technique but I was banned a lot for it. No bunny hoping and dolphin diving rules are idiotic and those servers who run that rule are basically admitting "We suck at this game so we don't want you to play here because you killing us to much"
      This is a game not reality so get with it or shut up. Learn to play against if it annoys you so much and stop bitching.

Comment

Originally posted by bbfYoUGoTServeD
        Do you want me to stay still?! Do you want me to draw a big target on my forehead for you?!? Maybe even tie my hands at my back?!?!? Are you kidding me?!?

I WILL DO EVERYTHING ( no hacks, no cheats, no glitching ) to win the game for me and my team. You say you know it's a game but then again you want to keep it realistic. Uhm, yeah, real life, I'd imagine a team on navy seals, having Saddam cornered and they're like talking strats to capture him. And their squad leader would interrupt them, no, don't do "that or that", it's lame and cheap.

Cry-babies, they're like women. Can't go around with them, but can't go around without them neither. If they would just cry less and play/have fun more...
        if cod4 was real life:

"lolollol h33r is teh tact1cz evryone spam teh nades n fl@shbngs at sadarm and den rape his base wit our airstriks wile pwnin his face wit our grenade launchers lololr. dnt 4get ur evasiv munooveringz trainngz liek h0pping n dolfin divingz becuz u can dodge teh buletz lololroflmofl, den we will teh teabag his face wit owr nutsacs lolollol pwnat joo biatchs woot"

Comment

to the guy Jump quoted.......wtf.........

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
            Both of our servers are Hardcore mode.. it's the ONLY way to play!
            Meh. I'm not I fan of hardcore because the gameplay ends up screwy. CoD4 is designed for fast paced fighting, but the weapon damages make it impossible. You need a mod that's based around realism, rather than a simple add on.

Comment

Originally posted by dezerter View Post
              I knew this would resurface in this game as well. All this BH bulls***. I was banned from multiple servers on BF2 for it when I made just one stupid jump over obstacle and when I nailed some dude doing so. Admins on many servers will use any excuse to kick you if you are better then them.
              I don't think that I ever use much of BH technique but I was banned a lot for it. No bunny hoping and dolphin diving rules are idiotic and those servers who run that rule are basically admitting "We suck at this game so we don't want you to play here because you killing us to much"
              This is a game not reality so get with it or shut up. Learn to play against if it annoys you so much and stop bitching.
              I agree!

Originally posted by Lt Davis
              Meh. I'm not I fan of hardcore because the gameplay ends up screwy. CoD4 is designed for fast paced fighting, but the weapon damages make it impossible. You need a mod that's based around realism, rather than a simple add on.
              If you want fast paced fighting, play a 24 player CSS server. I play tactically, moving with my teammates, peaking around corners. I reduced my server slot count from 32 to 24 because 32 was too fast paced.

I also just changed our second server to an 8 slot, sniper only server with a lot of modification to the load outs..

Comment

No, what I mean is that the MP was designed to be mostly fast paced. Not that I want it to only be that way.

Basically, hardcore mode doesn't feel right to me. I'd much rather wait for a realism mod similar to PR to be made. I actually hope the PR team might do a mod for this game sometime.

Comment

Working...
                X