"Bunny Hopping"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bunny Hopping"

So last night...I venture into some Hardcore server and I am like ok..this will be fun, something different and all...

Well i go about my business killing people, then I notice chat, along with Shrode..

The clans server we were in started crying about jumping around corners and saying that it wasn't real etc etc...So I respond by saying "..an FPS without jumping...yeaaaah"

They get all pissy about it, and of coarse this just encourages me to do it more...

I noticed in this game, "Bunny Hopping" doesn't exactly give a HUGE advantage like it does in earlier CoD's and CS. Just wanna get some peoples opinions on the matter of jumping...

I was eventually kicked after I went on a 7 person kill-streak and airstriking their spawn...

I'd kick you, too. The stupid bunnyhopping I can deal with. In fact, it's easier to shoot you in the air anyways.

It would be airstriking the spawn that would be the clincher for me.

If you go to someone else's server, it is considered polite to listen to their requests about how they are playing the game. I take it you understand that but could care less.

Comment

Pretty much...oh and it wasn't just random jumping, it was hopping around corners to kill the proners trying to hide behind it..

and airstriking their spawn as they spawn, I blame the UAV, but it got me some insane points, so doesn't really bother me..silly realistics, they'll never learn that this is a game. :shakehead

Comment

its part of the game to "Jump" either deal with it or stop playing it.

Originally posted by SonicPixel

It would be airstriking the spawn that would be the clincher for me.

I see nothing wrong with doing a airstrike anywhere no matter where you spawn since it is at random and switches upon where the enemy is in the map. These are all parts of the game that you need to adapt to...cut down on dying and then that will in turn remove the airstrikes to be called in.

Comment

I'd kick you, too. for the god damn stupid bunnyhopping because on my server you just dont do that.Specially because we are realism clan and you will never see any soldier to do that in real life.And yes i know this is just game but every server out there das have some rules pub or clan server and you should respect them.

Comment

if im getting shot at in RL im going to jump all over the place.....

though i would probably die.....

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm View Post
              I'd kick you, too. for the god damn stupid bunnyhopping because on my server you just dont do that.Specially because we are realism clan and you will never see any soldier to do that in real life.And yes i know this is just game but every server out there das have some rules pub or clan server and you should respect them.
              :laugh:

Comment

I really hate the bunny hopping. Its really lame and reflects a lack of talent in the player doing it IMO. I have found a few good servers that enforce the no rabbit rule and will be returning there.

Now if we can just get rid of the lame air strike and choppers then the game would be perfect.

Comment

No bunnyhopper can survive a grenade launcher + sonic boom.

Comment

i can bunny hop that. i won the bunny hopping championship back in '89.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                      if im getting shot at in RL im going to jump all over the place.....

though i would probably die.....
                      I doubt you'd bunnyhop IRL. You'd probably dolphin dive though. :laugh:

Comment

My thoughts are its a game, play it and dont care about people who cry like little kids.

If the game is not supposed to be played a certain way it would not be in the game. People need to stop crying all the time.

I hate whiny people who play games, especially when they say "its not realistic", no %^&#$ num nuts, its a video GAME.

Comment

If you're on servers that are kicking you for bunny hopping or airstriking the spawns, you are on the wrong servers. Check out my clan's servers.

Comment

It's their server, they pay for it, their rules. Respect them...

Although personally, i don't care if people bunnyhop. It isn't any harder to kill them (at least i think so) then when they are just running side to side.

Comment

It isn't that I don't respect them, all they had to do was ask in a more appropriate manner...since they were dicks about it, I was just one back to them, doesn't bother me any.

I just thought it was funny that I was kicked for using in game items (jumping and airstrikes)

There will always be people out there like that though, and there will always be people like me.

Comment

Working...
                              X