• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
    How do you even destroy one anyway?
    Shoot a claymore.

Comment

Try Misery Loves Company 1-3: Kill yourself and an enemy by cooking a grenade until it explodes... that is by far the best way to kill a sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
        How do you even destroy one anyway?
        Also, use RPGs and C4 to destroy other explosives. I got mine by shooting an RPG at a dude putting C4 on the briefcase in S&D. I had the Perk that enhances the explosion radius and got his C4, too. :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Ramm
          Did you shoot them?
          No, I left the server.

Comment

Originally posted by Strike6LFD
            Try Misery Loves Company 1-3: Kill yourself and an enemy by cooking a grenade until it explodes
            Wonderful, a challenge that encourages suicide nades. :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Stalker-NSDQ View Post
              I am not concerned about this award. I run a lot in the game any way so when I get it, I get it.

I think the DESTROY A EXPLOSIVE DEVISE is harder. Not many people seem to use Claymores or C4 in MP.
              Well I haven't played with you yet. I lay clays down every where. If I am using C4. I lay those at random places. :salute:

Comment

Don't try to get this challenge (26 miles), it'll come when it does. go for the weapon challenges or something else.

Comment

That's another thing...on a lot of forums, I see people playing absolutely RACING through the levels and challenges to complete them, and then complaining that they're "bored" with the game. It's the BF2 syndrome.

Comment

im not actually trying to get it. i just checked how much farther i needed to go and im just now about half way. i pretty much just get the challenges by accidents anyways i just play the game

Comment

Working...
                    X