TV-missile noob question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV-missile noob question

I started to do some TV-missile practice with the attack chopper in single player mode and when I left-click I get a white cross marker. When I play multi-player at a ranked server I dont get the white cross marker altho the clicking does lead the missile; is this supposed to work like this?

no its not normal.

Comment

It depends if your laggin because it works for me when my internet isnt slow but when i start lagging i see the same prob

Comment

if your talking about the 'white cross marker' that shows up on the target vehicle, then thats correct. It doesn't show up during online play.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Or is he playing Dragon Valley..

Comment

signa is the only person to post in this thread that isn't a fvcking idiot and can comprehend that guy's question.

Yes, the white crosshair that indicates where you clicked ONLY shows up in single player.

No, the white crosshair that indicates where you clicked DOES NOT show up in multiplayer.

Learn to read you idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
              signa is the only person to post in this thread that isn't a fvcking idiot and can comprehend that guy's question.

Yes, the white crosshair that indicates where you clicked ONLY shows up in single player.

No, the white crosshair that indicates where you clicked DOES NOT show up in multiplayer.

Actually, I think he's referring to the white "+" that shows where you just clicked in SP. It doesn't show up in MP. But I do see X boxes on friendly vehicles. That's how I avoid killing a teammate that stole an enemy tank. I see the X box and click away to avoid hitting them. But the "+" for where you click only shows up in SP, not MP. It has nothing to do with the target you are going for, it just shows where the missile will be aiming next once it catches up with the clicks.

Don't insult others unless you are 100% sure you are correct. Otherwise you look like the idiot. If you don't have anything nice to say...

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post

Originally posted by Jimtool655321 View Post
                Actually, I think he's referring to the white "+" that shows where you just clicked in SP. It doesn't show up in MP.
                ARE
                YOU
                RETARDED
                LEARN
                TO
                READ

I seriously just reread my post and your post and started laughing out loud. You damn near said the exact same thing I did.

Me:

"Yes, the white crosshair that indicates where you clicked ONLY shows up in single player.

No, the white crosshair that indicates where you clicked DOES NOT show up in multiplayer."

You:
                "Actually, I think he's referring to the white "+" that shows where you just clicked in SP. It doesn't show up in MP."

You, my friend, are an idiot. You should go get yourself sterilized so you can't reproduce.

Comment

Yeah signa already answered my question, thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                    if your talking about the 'white cross marker' that shows up on the target vehicle, then thats correct. It doesn't show up during online play.
                    Cynic, you are a cocksucker. You said signa was the only one who wasn't an idiot, then said something different from what he said. The cross the guy is referring to has nothing to do with target vehicles. Signa referred to vehicles. I elaborated to clarify the point. Maybe you need to learn to read before you blindly agree with someone.

You often get the **** kicked out of you at school don't you?

Comment

Thanks for clarifying Jimtool, I indeed was referring to the "+" marker where you just clicked.

Comment

lol flame wars are such fun...youre both arguing over the interwebnetz over a stupid question and who is saying it right!?!??.lol...

Comment

Working...
                        X