No announcement yet.

BF2142 Patch 1.4 - Out Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I download off of fileshack, it takes about 2 hours and then the installer doesn't work. What gives!!!??

Comment

• omg.
      I got a "clean" patch off hypernia and finally found some servers that would let me connect.
      And as soon as I connect, I get kicked with a message saying the server only allows unmodified content.

This is ****ing ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadlySin

This is ****ing ridiculous.
        This is EA

Although i have to hand it to Dice in the fact that at least they communicate with us, unlike Valve.

Comment

• dunno what to say, the patch from fileshack worked first time for me. I'm UK based and there are tons of servers to connect to, alot of full servers.

Comment

• maps take FOREVER to load now, used to take 40 secs before. whenever i try to connect to a server playing tampa, i CTD. nice. they beta'd this patch for HOW long and they still couldn't get the final one right? come on...

Comment

• Hmm....i dont see what the problem is for you guys, but the 1.4 patch is doing better than the 1.25 patch on my comp. except the higher ping servers deal, but i can load maps faster some reason, and i have vista (but i don't really think that may have much to do with it)

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                This is EA

Although i have to hand it to Dice in the fact that at least they communicate with us, unlike Valve.
                well valve games are very much less buggy when they come out, and do not have IGAs.

Comment

Working...
                X