The Real Registration videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
    50cal has the same power as the R700, that being said, no. Sometimes doesn't 1 hit regular target, and I don't think it will ever 1 hit a juggernaut. (headshots obviously don't count)
    Man :cry:

Whats the point of the .50 cal if you cant violate some NATO rules

I want to see torsos flying. They shouldve used the bloody hit boxes in SOF :nod:

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

You guys can keep hating on me all you want it doesn't really bother me it just shows how senseless some people are. If you choose to beleive there is something wrong with the sniper (which there isn't) then go ahead.

Comment

Apologies for posting this twice, but as I said in the other thread, there have been some questionable comments from people on both sides of the argument. C'mon guys, let's just stick to helping people figure out how to best make use of the sniper rifles, without being arrogant or defensive.

I've seen some good suggestions and videos, and a few people thinking they are indeed seeing improvement in their performance with the sniper rifle.

Forget the BS that's been posted, whether on purpose or not, and let's just keep trying to figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by araB_Boii View Post
          You guys can keep hating on me all you want it doesn't really bother me it just shows how senseless some people are. If you choose to beleive there is something wrong with the sniper (which there isn't) then go ahead.
          we don't hate you. at least i don't, but was there the need for another thread?

Comment

Working...
          X