100 Kill Sniper Unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Kill Sniper Unlock

Anyone else think that it was stupid for them to give the sniper an acog scope as an unlock?

in my own opinion, it would of been much better if they gave you something along the lines of a bi-pod for increased accuracy while proned.

Just wanted to hear others thoughts on what they should of done.

bipod would be sweet. How about a different scope like Thermal.

Comment

A silencer would be nice, or maybe an "accuracy" upgrade to actually hit the damn target. araB, you can stay out of this thread.

Comment

thermal scope was another thing a few of my clanmates said, personaly i can snipe fine with the bolt actions, dont use semi-autos, too noobish, but i would appriciate if there was a addon or something to use on the sniper since other guns have things that help and the sniper is left out

Comment

Maybe they can add a silencer as an unlock in a patch down the road because those sniper rifles are pretty darn loud.

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59
            Maybe they can add a silencer as an unlock in a patch down the road because those sniper rifles are pretty darn loud.
            well the only one i would say is loud enough to need one is the 50cal, and you cant have a silencer for that cause that is way too unrealistic, first shot with it would shatter the silencer into thousands of pieces lol

Comment

I concur with the OP, ACOG + sniper = fail. If they want to make it useful they should make the sway like the G36C ACOG.

Comment

yeah honestly, the acog scope is a joke, it's a piece of crap. Especially for the r700, it does nothing for the range, and it lowers the accuracy!

I wish they'd give you a fricken bipod so you can steady yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by kr1kit View Post
                  yeah honestly, the acog scope is a joke, it's a piece of crap. Especially for the r700, it does nothing for the range, and it lowers the accuracy!

I wish they'd give you a fricken bipod so you can steady yourself.
                  THE BARS ON THE KIT SELECT AREN'T FACT AND NUMBERS!

Sorry for caps but it's gotta be said. The ACOG shows reduced accuracy because you can't stop the swaying, the gun is exactly the same. Same with the foregrip, your accuracy isn't going up, your recoil is going down, the gun still deviates.

Also, IMO, ACOG works pretty well on M21 for a closer range sniper. The M40 and R700, though, stay w/ stock scope.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
                    THE BARS ON THE KIT SELECT AREN'T FACT AND NUMBERS!

Sorry for caps but it's gotta be said. The ACOG shows reduced accuracy because you can't stop the swaying, the gun is exactly the same.
                    okay well be that as it may, i still dislike the acog scope. I find im more accurate when i use the red dot sight.

Comment

Originally posted by kr1kit View Post
                      okay well be that as it may, i still dislike the acog scope. I find im more accurate when i use the red dot sight.
                      I'll let you have that opinion =D

-Desert_Fox, ruler of opinions.

Comment

Working...
                      X