This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another joke for Supreme commander

Looks like this guy is gonna get reset again. Does this guy also go by the name of GYNO_RDX?

This EFFU GYNO A-hole posts on the EA forums and even brags that his kid Hacks and exploits. It's just funny how this rank has no merit. 2 out of 3 Supreme commanders end up getting reset.

GYNO has a total of 144 hrs and 55 of those were from last week according to the stats site. http://www.2142-stats.com/EFFU_GYNO+player+history.html

Last week's SC was legit, he uses cheap tactics to get his points but atleast the numbers are legit. He just frag spams all round. I got his tags too

Most of the decay ranks and supreme commanders are just stats padders, I don't really concern myself with them. Those that achieve those ranks legitimately most probably need to get out a little bit more.

What confuses me is how quickly EA will remove supreme commanders they catch stats padding on knife servers, but if you look in the top guys for efficiency and knife kills, plenty of people left to erase that have been there for months on end. I don't understand how they prioritise stats wiping....

Comment

i got new mexico ages ago when he was a 3 star. he was pretty easy as he was uncap raping.

buty yeah gyno has been slated so many times as hes a padder and a suspected cheater.

i put evidence up ages ago so get hunting for the thread :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
        Looks like this guy is gonna get reset again. Does this guy also go by the name of GYNO_RDX?

This EFFU GYNO A-hole posts on the EA forums and even brags that his kid Hacks and exploits. It's just funny how this rank has no merit. 2 out of 3 Supreme commanders end up getting reset.

GYNO has a total of 144 hrs and 55 of those were from last week according to the stats site. http://www.2142-stats.com/EFFU_GYNO+player+history.html

Last week's SC was legit, he uses cheap tactics to get his points but atleast the numbers are legit. He just frag spams all round. I got his tags too

That Gyno is a loser, one of the reasons I dont post there much anymore....
        lol, look at his server history.
        This website is for sale! 2142-stats.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

{EFFU} STAT PADDING
        rofl
        cant they just ban him all ready

Good job on the tags

Comment

did you see his knife stats? 1837 unique, 17607 earned! :laugh: what a joke. basically he just knives the same guys over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Killerus View Post
            did you see his knife stats? 1837 unique, 17607 earned! :laugh: what a joke. basically he just knives the same guys over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. :laugh:
            By the looks of it, he played 9 Knife Servers in 14 days...

Comment

Declaring GYNO Supreme Commander is a slap in the face of every decent BF2142 player. EA deserves spanking for that and all these other statpadding cheaters in the Hall of Fame, by doing that they make an utter fool of themselves. This section needs to be deleted, immediately.

Comment

It should have been clear by now that the decay ranks are not hand picked.

Comment

just goes to show you what happens when you let a program make decisions for you.

Comment

EFFU_GYNO openly admits hacking, he was on our server and doing it even asking me to stat pad with him...:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
                      What confuses me is how quickly EA will remove supreme commanders they catch stats padding on knife servers, but if you look in the top guys for efficiency and knife kills, plenty of people left to erase that have been there for months on end. I don't understand how they prioritise stats wiping....
                      I was wondering the same thing. Supreme commanders get wiped right away when well known padders and cheaters stay on the leaderboards forever because they never get shined that light. For instance, the #1 knifer in the world or the top 17# for that matter. It's obvious they are all knife server regulars. Or maybe they just really suck and get knifed over 20,000 times.

The supreme commander from 2 weeks ago already got wiped, mikeboy71

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                      i got new mexico ages ago when he was a 3 star. he was pretty easy as he was uncap raping.
                      Did you go out looking for him because he was a Lieutenant General?

Comment

i think they get wiped pretty quickly cause it brings them right into the spotlight without any real work from anyone. We make threads and laugh at them and soon after they get reset. That's my theory anyway.

Comment

Yeah QEM I thought we were friends why the anger.
                          Anyway heres what it look like on monday morning...

Comment

Originally posted by EFFU_GYNO View Post
                            Yeah QEM I thought we were friends why the anger.
                            Anyway heres what it look like on monday morning...

it should say supreme "stat padder". I am glad you are so proud of your accomplishments. Meanwhile the rest of us laugh at you and everything you stand for. What a joke.

Comment

Show me again where I am on any PB lists/Ban lists??? PBBANS.com I dont recall seeing myself on that list or Punks Busted???? :yay:

Comment

Working...
                              X