No announcement yet.

Story Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe they could make a group of the ultranationalists escape from Russia and overthrow some country's government. You could be Soap and work with the SAS guys that don't get killed (several of the sgts and cpls don't die I think). Or they could make Jackson survive and you are some other guy working in his squad. I wish Price and Gaz hadn't died because that basically cuts out any good expansion pack or sequel.

Comment

hell no you could make a dozen expansion (even though that would prob get kinda boring after while) but since this game wasnt based off a actual events like WWII, you could make so many new stories, you could also make new stories that occur before, during, or after this storyline, which makes it a great setup for expansions or a half life 2 episodic way just different locations and different characters along with the new storyline.

Originally posted by Crux
      Maybe they could make a group of the ultranationalists escape from Russia and overthrow some country's government. You could be Soap and work with the SAS guys that don't get killed (several of the sgts and cpls don't die I think). Or they could make Jackson survive and you are some other guy working in his squad. I wish Price and Gaz hadn't died because that basically cuts out any good expansion pack or sequel.
      jackson cant survive cuz hes dead remember the screen that says sgt. jackson:kia
      yeah gaz and price owned also that mcmillian sniper dude that was with u when playing as price kicked major ***

Comment

well in the past none of hte COD sequals or expacks had any recurring characters except price. it would seem that it is actually a different price in every game though so it would just be confusing as hell if they managed to bring him back. unless they just did a prequel kind of thing where everyone is still alive and there is just no soap.

Comment

yup thats wat i mean there are so many options to take with this kinda storyline

Comment

They could easily tie in a game to the flashback from cod4 play the mission the same with the before and after so both games have some joining factor.

Comment

Originally posted by super6-4 View Post
              jackson cant survive cuz hes dead remember the screen that says sgt. jackson:kia
              They could say the computers malfunctioned, and they could also say Price and Gaz finally got revived. Lame yes, but it would be lamer to keep them dead.

Also, nice grammar and punctuation.

Comment

They could also say that he turned up after he was labled KIA. Things like that happen all the time. To be honest, I thought that Jackson making his way to a med station was gonna be the epilogue instead of that wierd *** VIP rescue.

unless they just did a prequel kind of thing where everyone is still alive and there is just no soap.
                No, that would stink...... litterally.:dead:

Comment

Working...
                X