• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CS is crap compared to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Shellshock_1918 View Post
      CS is crap compared to anything.

Comment

CS seems to be one of those games that people either really like, or really hate.

Comment

Well alot of people like it, its been around for what feels like hundreds of years and still has over 20,000 servers up and a huge player base.

Comment

True, but there are a lot of reasons for CS's popularity (original CS). There's also a lot of people on older PC's that can still play it, and a lot of people who have become very, very good at the game and don't want to adjust to the learning curve of new games where they'll be "less l33t".

It's a solid, stable game with tons of action. That's a good model for all FPS game makers to start with and build upon.

Comment

You would be better comparing CoD4 to SoF2 than CSS. CSS's gameplay style is very dumbed down compared to most other FPS shooters. ie. No leans, iron sighting, prone ect. Jump, crouch and shoot being basically my only choices seems so old. It's almost the tenzies man (2010). Need more depth!

Comment

I love the teamwork aspect of CoD 4 though. (when people actually work together) It seemed to me that I was feeling more unity with the other dudes on my team. That helped us win multiple rounds in a row.

Comment

Working...
                X