im ditching this ****y game unless someone can help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Webs961 View Post
    Whoa. Thar be lots o' flaming going on here. 'Tis not good.

He's on a satellite connection (eg. from modem to a satellite then back to the Earth).

WElp, even if his card was halfway decent , the connection alone would be enough to drive a sain person crazy...........:nod:

Fix = new card, & hardwired connection.
    btw, just cause a card has 256mb memory doesnt mean it kicks azz:salute:

Comment

its not my ****ing card read the posts i can play single player fine dumb ****s omg i shoulda never signed up for this forum your all a bunch of miscrits that think your smart but are as dumb as a rock the EAsy info says IT IS FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! so stfu about my vid card and i cant understand why is my connection wat i dont understand is why satalite can play warrock fine but not bf2 there should be no reason for that i think its somthing else

Comment

Originally posted by kicker1niner View Post
        its not my ****ing card read the posts i can play single player fine dumb ****s omg i shoulda never signed up for this forum your all a bunch of miscrits that think your smart but are as dumb as a rock the EAsy info says IT IS FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! so stfu about my vid card and i cant understand why is my connection wat i dont understand is why satalite can play warrock fine but not bf2 there should be no reason for that i think its somthing else
        ^^ your a pompas azz & im sorry i ever tried to help you.
        and it is your connection & your POS card dude, your calling us dumb***'s *& your on here asking for help??? a little ironic i think:nod:

Comment

ironic my *** i asked for help and you *** holes start saying im still in elementary and that its my vid card when i get on my comp i play bf2 on ill show you the EAsy info and i usher you ITS NOT MY VIDEO CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the card on low setting proably will run SP, but 64player mapp that card isnt gonna give you a good game . i didnt mean it was causing your connection problems, that has to be the satellite.
            keep that card if you want. your game not mine

Comment

ironic my *** i asked for help and you *** holes start saying im still in elementary and that its my vid card when i get on my comp i play bf2 on ill show you the EAsy info and i usher you ITS NOT MY VIDEO CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Kicker, there's no help to be given: you're on satellite internet. Forget about playing something like BF2 over that link... your pings won't allow it. Just trust me here.

Comment

Kicker1niner these folk have been nice enough to you so come on dude cut them some slack.

You gotta get some stuff straight Warrock is a free game, if the info google provided is correct, chances are it doesn't need to send half the data BF2 does during a gaming session. To put simply you cannot compare the behaviour of one game with another. I used to play Tachyon The Fringe on 56K dial up, that was a FPS space based shooter that had the capacity to hold 64 people per server in many ways their is no real difference to BF2 but I wouldn't ever dream of trying to play BF2 on 56K dial up.

Now you can help us to help you by doing the following.

Go to this site

Use Speedtest on all your devices with our free desktop and mobile apps.

run the test and post the results here for all of us to see. That way we can once and for all confirm if it is indeed your connection or some other fault that is causing your lag.

Comment

here it is

Comment

here it is

thats definatly your problem dude, its not the games fault.
                    again , im being nice, that card is a POS for this game, it probably run others good, but not bf2:shakehead.

Comment

guys im realy sorry for my out burst i was wrong 1 my ping=insanly high and 2 my video card doesnt register on bf2 EAsy info it shows a thing saying status unkwown so again sorry

Comment

guys im realy sorry for my out burst i was wrong 1 my ping=insanly high and 2 my video card doesnt register on bf2 EAsy info it shows a thing saying status unkwown so again sorry
                        no biggie kicker, everbody can make a mistake, i usually make a few for me & everybody else

Comment

Hell atleast the guy said sorry.:salute:

Comment

There now why didn't anyone else think of that rather than just jumping in to an insane flame war?

Comment

Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                              There now why didn't anyone else think of that rather than just jumping in to an insane flame war?
                              what flame war?

Carry on nicely

Comment

I'ts bad news for you I'm afraid to say. I know this because I used to be on a sattelite connection myself before broadband came to my area. The provider I used (bt here in the uk) actually said on the website that online games on the internet are impossible with any satelite connection due to the high latency/pings (the time it takes for your signal to get up to the satelite and back down). The only exceptions are games that are turn based, such as chess, card games, golf etc where you are not playing at the same time as your opponent. Your ping times will seldom get under 1000ms, and to realisticaly play this game online you need pings of around 150ms and below, in fact quite a few servers will auto kick you if your ping is above 200ms.
                                So it's unfortunatly a case of sticking with single player or returning your game. There are however some great mods out there, that have new maps, or make the vanilla maps the full size online versions with planes etc.
                                So basically you will never be able to play any games like this online (fps's, car racing, sports games etc) until you get proper broadband eg, telephone line or cable.
                                Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but these are the facts.

P.s
                                As others are saying, your graphics card is well below standard and you will struggle to play any of the newer games without having lag/stuttering problems even in single player.

Comment

Working...
                                X