maps already getting old???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maps already getting old???

man i've been playing the **** out of this game in MP and it seems like the maps are already getting old for me . im rank 29 now, so i'm hitting it hard. adding more maps and weapons to this game will keep COD4 going for a long time. this is the best game i've ever played but everything gets old after a while. but i cant stop playing until i have everything unlocked. i hope that IW is watching our ranks and is preparing some more stuff for us. its pretty easy to rank up. whats the highest level of rank? i heard 55?

Maybe it's just because you play so much?
    Taking a short break normally fixes it.

Comment

I exclusively played Carentan all the time when on CoD 2 or CoD 1. I`m still getting the feel of all the maps in CoD4, finding every single exploit, tactic and hiding spot to be abused so I can decide what map is the most fun for me.
      Can`t wait when the classic CoD maps will be remade by talented mappers.

Comment

Custom content ftw

Comment

There's also a bunch of different game modes to try out too.. my personal favorite is Sabotage in Hardcore mode.

Comment

I hope they let people have ranked servers with custom maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis
              I hope they let people have ranked servers with custom maps.
              From some of the stuff posted on IW.com forums by senior/experienced modders, very unlikely. Custom maps will have to go into the fs_game pathway, and thus the servers will automatically then become unranked. By the time custom content is out, however, people will probably be bored of the whole ranking-up process anyway so it won't be a big deal.

OP: the game hasn't even been out a week yet...16 maps...over 30 weapons...and you're getting bored? Yeah, I'd say you've been playing WAY too much...or should get checked for ADHD.

Comment

hell i just played two of the maps for the first time yesterday. every server seems to have different gameplay. some have static lines, some are constantly moving(sometimes rotating, which si interesting) and with all the different weapons i probably wont be gettingtired of this for a while. the great thing about COD is its modable, so once some quality mods come out the replayability ofhte game should increase substantially.

Comment

I don't really think the maps are getting old. Maybe try modes like Domination or Sabotage, where you have an objective. It makes it more fun imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
                    I don't really think the maps are getting old. Maybe try modes like Domination or Sabotage, where you have an objective. It makes it more fun imo.
                    yeah i will try those different game mode next time. i've been only running team death match. can i still make alot of pionts in sabotage or domination modes? what is the best mode to earn points?

Comment

Originally posted by desmondmoss View Post
                      yeah i will try those different game mode next time. i've been only running team death match. can i still make alot of pionts in sabotage or domination modes? what is the best mode to earn points?
                      While I don't know the "best" mode to earn points, sabotage, domination, and TDM should be close.

Comment

we need camp gibralter modded into cod, that map is probably the best multiplayer map ive ever played. And ive played that map a ridiculous number of hours :S

Comment

Originally posted by JumpStyle. View Post
                          we need camp gibralter modded into cod, that map is probably the best multiplayer map ive ever played. And ive played that map a ridiculous number of hours :S
                          I agree with it being one of the best ever. This and Goldrush from ET, dam those were the good days.

Comment

And we may as well take Karkand as well lol

Comment

Oh snap yea karkand, i almost forgot that.

Comment

Working...
                              X