No announcement yet.

No Prestige mode for PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was only released in UK on Friday lol, bu he managed to get a copy, and share a CD key with an American, so he played in the day, and American played at night lol.

But still No prestige, kinda disappointed but at same time, not that big of a deal.

Comment

I must say i was looking forward to prestige mode

Comment

yeah i don't want this game to just fizzle up in such a short time, it needs a long running history like BF2 SHOULD gave been.

Comment

Good thing theres no prestige, people will get over this ranking bs and start playing the game for real (+mods).

Comment

Well, I was kinda dissapointed because of lack of prestige mode, but Whiskey did (had? sry, my grammar isn't too good ;P ) a good point. When you get your rank maxed, you can focus on actually playing the game

Comment

I play on XBOX.
              But I have no idea what prestige mode is?
              Anyone got a link that can fill me in?

Comment

Originally posted by Leemus
                I play on XBOX.
                But I have no idea what prestige mode is?
                Anyone got a link that can fill me in?
                At rank 55, you can activate prestige mode and it resets your stats, so you can rank up all over again. To prove that you're doing it, you get a prestige symbol in place of your rank.

Comment

Having the mode or not isnt a big deal to me.

What is a big deal, to me, is the lack of communication in this stuff. I came from the BF series and communication just was never there. I know game providers are not perfect, but some clarity makes a big difference.

Now some of you are thinking, "Whats Crunch talking about??"

Well, look at CTF gameplay. They'll add it later.
                  Server admin information. Its scattered and inconsistant and confusing.
                  CoOp gameplay. That may have been rumormill.
                  Now prestige mode.

Dont get me wrong, I LOVE THE GAME, and Im going to get my moneys worth, but I do worry some about this. That and the rumblings of how IW handled CoD2 and 3.

Hopefully we have everyrhing worked out now and there wont be more "missing" things.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

IW didn't work on CoD3, and 1 and 2 were awesome, plain and simple. But yea not getting to know about this isn't what I'd expect from them.

Comment

Working...
                    X