Challengers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
    I've yet to complete the "fall 30+ feet to your death"..... for some reason I just don't tend to jump off of buildings
    Go to the crappy missile silo level and jump down a missile silo. I saw a guy go down one, thought there were tunnels or something underneath, so i followed him so i could kill him. Turns out he was just stupid and i was greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton View Post
      theres a challange called "goodbye" where you fall a long way to your death that i had not known about unti i fell down one of the silos on that one map (dont know the name, but you know what im talking about)
      YEAH! That was so funny. I saw the smoke and it was a 2 vs. 2 map. I thougth i would hide in the smoke....TO MY DEATH! :dead:

I played the same map the other day and got the drop on some guy. I had him and he swerves around and does this leap right into the silo. I dont know if he did it not knowing, or if it was so I couldnt get the points, but either way, I was very happy. :rofl:

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Transman View Post
        ...i followed him so i could kill him. Turns out he was just stupid and i was greedy.
        L.M.A.O.!!! That's the funniest thing I've seen all week. :laugh: Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Transman View Post
          I saw a guy go down one, thought there were tunnels or something underneath, so i followed him so i could kill him. Turns out he was just stupid and i was greedy.
          LOL, that would actually be a pretty good trick. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
          X