Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challengers!

Hi guys can any1 give a list of the types of challengers in MP thx :salute:

Its very long and certain ranks unlock more that you cannot see otherwise.

You can see the challanges by selecting the RANK AND CHALLANGE button in the MP game.

Unless you are just wanting a complete list, which in that case this post helps you 0 out of 10

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

What does that challenge mean? Is it global kills or kills in one round?

Comment

Well,
        the beginning challenges are like: get a kill streak of 3, 5, 7 and such, but you get new ones and I don't think anybody wants them spoiled.

But they become more advanced like "shoot down an enemy helo" or "place first in the round" etc.

Each challenge gets you a different amount of points and can also give you camo/upgrades to your gun.

So, once you get 25 total headshots with the m21, you unlock the digital camo scheme.
        There are also different kill benchmarks for each gun to complete part of the challenge.

Comment

There are alot of different challenges. A couple off the top of my head are kill 3 enemies and deploy UAV or fall 15 feet and survive. Another is kill 25 enemies with certain weapon to unlock red dot site for said weapon. Each time you complete a challenge it gives you XP points that go toward ranking up and like I said above some challenges once complete also unlock different camo for weapon or a silencer. To many challenges to list here. And some challenges are not available until you have ranked up to level 40.

Comment

I've yet to complete the "fall 30+ feet to your death"..... for some reason I just don't tend to jump off of buildings

Comment

Oh is it 30 feet instead of 15. I hope this can be done or otherwise they wouldnt have put it in there. lol.

Comment

No, there's 2.

Fall 15 feet and live. (Base Jump is the name)
                Fall 30 feet and die. (Not sure)

Comment

Ah ok have you tried the 15 feet one yet?

Comment

theres a challange called "goodbye" where you fall a long way to your death that i had not known about unti i fell down one of the silos on that one map (dont know the name, but you know what im talking about)

Comment

Yeah, just go to the Countdown map and jump into one of the silos. Also, there are challenges for blowing up cars.

Comment

Each weapon even has certain challenges specific to it to unlock items. Another is getting a certain number of kills while prone.

Seems they've put a fair bit of thought into it. There's tons of these little goals/challenges to do, but they don't take the 100's of hrs necessary on games like BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                          There's tons of these little goals/challenges to do, but they don't take the 100's of hrs necessary on games like BF2.
                          Yeah, what the hell was DICE thinking when they put those ludicrous time amounts.

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                            Yeah, what the hell was DICE thinking when they put those ludicrous time amounts.

I guess they saw how people were still playing BF1942 and decided hey if people are still playing 1942 then they will be playing Bf2 just as long or longer so lets put the amount of time to get an award/rank/medal/ribbon accordingly.

Comment

Well, there's the argument that it gives longevity, and some players like long "quests" like that, I guess. I also know quite a few players who got bored or frustrated with slowly slogging toward a medal/ribbon that they knew would take them weeks or months to get, and not having much fun doing it. It may have appealed to some, but also turned a lot of people off over time.

Comment

Working...
                              X