I hate stupid teammates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate stupid teammates

Round after round i am surrounded by them and it really sucks because the games are no fun because it is always one sided.

Perfect example of annoying stupid sissy teammates.......

I was playing cainslair and noticed that we were attacking a silo heavily for about 5 minutes and thru out those 5 minutes we were not able to even neutralize it. This is what i kept seeing..... (Silo 5 on the left)

Looks like a nice hot zone right? Well lets zoom in for a closer look.

No one near the stinking silo. It's just frustrating that guys are so afraid to go balls out and get silos or flags.

I see this in every map, whether it's conquest or titan. I find it hard to believe that these guys have played this game more than 10 hrs because it's so n00by being scared of trying to get a silo.

The worst and most laughable things is when you see guys sporting clan tags and have no clue on how to work as a team. They don't revive, resupply or know how to give orders to a squad.

Anyone els noticing an increase on crap teammates?

Forums have been kinda slow lately :salute:

Even though I play on 16 man titan servers Ive seen my whole team sit on the titan guns (I was commander) and just randomly shoot at a silo with no one on it, so I done the right thing moved the titan back so they can't shoot and get capping silos. But at least the other half are going for another silo and ones taken

very annoying though:salute:

Comment

Tell me about it!

Been playing the beta for the last couple of weeks and the amount of fuknuts at large on Highway Tampa is unreal. Over the last month or so I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been revived. Getting a medpac out of a guy is like getting blood from a stone - even resorted to TKn to get one the other day after asking at least 20 times. I seem to get killed by my own team more than the enemy. Nobs punishing when they jump out of the transport and die when it lands or idiots running under the wheels of my tank.

It's changed the way I play the game - maybe I'm just getting riled by it all but I find I don't play with the same team spirit I used to. If someone tk's me without an apology I go after them. If someone is hovering around the entrance to the base and doesn't move when asked I run them down. :salute:

Comment

The BETA is full of noobs that think 1.4 is the correct patch... Don't play it

I agree with quemical here. Sometimes I find myself being the only one to cap bases/silos. Most people just stay outside, just seems to be afraid of something that isn't even there. Heck they don't even give it an effort when the silo is completely empty eg no enemies.

Just stick to good servers and good teams and things should work out anyway. If you can find that, just start your own team and talk to them through VOIP. Usually works, I don't like being squadleader but I've made a crappy team own the server a few times if they can manage to get their brains working.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
          Tell me about it!

If someone tk's me without an apology I go after them.
          I did that yesterday. I was playing gibraltar, took out 2 guys and got left with half health, when all of a sudden a friendly sniper behind me pops me and TKs me. Everything was clear and i was looking for a medic and he just shoots at me and not even say sorry. So i spawn and i knifed his *******. The -3 was very much worth it.

And also today i took out 2 consoles in titan and i make my way to the third console, setup my RDX, get ready to ignite when all of a sudden a friendly pops me with a pilum and TKs me. If he hadn't done that i am 100% sure i would have gotten a problem solver because there were no other Recons and plenty of support guys :shakehead

Comment

I'l bet most of those players in the OP's screenshots had a sniper rifle in their hands. When I am playing in titan mode if I see a player with a sniper rifle, I know that person is not a team player - a sniper kit just simply will not generate many team points. That is not to say that a good sniper can't help the team, because a good one can, but a bad sniper is useless and a team full of snipers will certainly lose a titan match. If a player has a Lambert loaded into his recon kit, he is much more likely to be a team player.

I find that being a SL, inviting people to join, and then talking over voice engenders more team play. I will kick any guy in my squad who habitually uses a sniper rifle or who shows no interest in ever spawning with the squad or following any orders.

Comment

i've noticed when attacking a titan all the meds sit on the upper vents and just pk rocket, i dont mind APM's but when the meds wont come down it psses me off, i've even stormed a corridor and killed the two guys but dying aswell, i type in team chat its clear go for it and they all stand about the entrance doing fkall. when i respawn theres like 6 defenders turned up and we never get in again.

Comment

In infantary maps when there are just me and another team mate to cap the flag I tend no to go to the flag and find a spot where I can better view the whole area and let my team mate cap the flag, normally the flag is caped.
                Because I spot any enemy that comes along and the guy that´s in the flag with my help can kill anyone in a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubas View Post
                  In infantary maps when there are just me and another team mate to cap the flag I tend no to go to the flag and find a spot where I can better view the whole area and let my team mate cap the flag, normally the flag is caped.
                  Because I spot any enemy that comes along and the guy that´s in the flag with my help can kill anyone in a second.
                  Yah but that's a different thing.

Comment

Riding along in my APC - stop to give some stranded guy a lift. Now my IDS1 is stuck to the back of the APC and I drive me and dozy to the nearest hotspot.

A nice big clump of red dots appear on the screen. Sweet methinks, I'll position myself in a good spot where my passenger, who is sat primed at seat two, can merrily waste those foes with happy abandon. Beep, Beep, Beep. Numbnuts on the grenade launcher just sits there doing the square root of **** all. I can't even jump into position 2 to do the job myself and end up having to jump out and shotgun them to death.

This is not an isolated incident. Some people just do not look at their minmaps. I've seen people drive away from flags being capped when their minimap must have been beeping away. Get knifed by someone creepin up behind them when I am furiously spotting the enemy behind them. I always look at my map - I look at my map more than at the view out my visor.

Comment

i know what you mean. i was right next to a medic and he wouldn't heal made me so mad i tked him. lol

I actually had a pretty good round on Tactical Assualt Camp G. When I die there's like 10 people rushing to me to revive. that was awesome, so much team work pts. I got a resupply badge during the game.

Comment

I never get to visit that server very often but I suppose I should after what you said. The medics doing there job instead of running around avoiding you. Iv been playing this game for a year and Iv been seeing medics being more lazy by the minute. I got to get jesus himself to revive me instead of my 15 "medic/team mates" to do it.

Comment

I think i just got lucky today because i use to die in front of a medic and they wouldnt even care. This guy was following me around waiting for me to die and revive me. I think if you play clan servers there'll be more teamwork, i also like to play on the Armory's server.

BTW, all the knifing video i watch only shows people getting knifed but they never tell you how to get behind the enemy lines, what's up with that?

Comment

This is when I'd try and do it myself. :}

and most likely, I would succeed.

Comment

I think I can explain this behaviour.

Even 10 years ago when online gaming was not so mainstream; it was sacred mainly to more mature people. Sure there were still hackers and stupid noobs, but not many people at High School played online. Nowadays, they all do it and take their selfish teenage attitude problems with them to the electronic battlefield.

Some might call me ageist, scrooge etc but kids suck - end of story.

Comment

Working...
                              X