No announcement yet.

Last mission problem *Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah the epilogue was pretty badass. But have u noticed that they don't give the VIP a parachute? The guy just grabs him by the shirt and jumps out of the plane..

Comment

I spent half an hour trying ot hit it just to see if it even does anything. the ending is kind of a disappointment.

spoilers

everyone dies. i mean for ****s sake. soap gets knocked unconcious atleast two times per mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistle View Post
        I spent half an hour trying ot hit it just to see if it even does anything. the ending is kind of a disappointment.

spoilers

everyone dies. i mean for ****s sake. soap gets knocked unconcious atleast two times per mission.
        At least you don't get screwed by a nuke explosion like Jackson...

Comment

ya cmon soap is a *****, hes always the one getting knocked down and dazed and having to get picked up by Price

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
            Yeah, I loved the final level!
            *And you don't have to watch all the credits, at least i didn't.
            omg! i pressed esc at the credits! there's a secret mission after that?!!!!?!!!:cry:

*starts playing the credits*

Comment

Originally posted by kr1kit View Post
              ya cmon soap is a *****, hes always the one getting knocked down and dazed and having to get picked up by Price
              Griggs get killed for it, I hate that Jackson dies, but I gota admit seeing that yellow fireball is sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                Griggs get killed for it, I hate that Jackson dies, but I gota admit seeing that yellow fireball is sweet.
                you know when Jackson dies, i don't get the point behind why you have to crawl out the chopper first?

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411
                  you know when Jackson dies, i don't get the point behind why you have to crawl out the chopper first?
                  Its drama. I mean your slowly dying of wounds and or radiation, and to be able to live out jackson's final moments adds a movie like feel. Not to mention showing of CoD 4's graphical ability.

Jackson will be missed :salute:

Comment

Working...
                  X