Last mission problem *Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last mission problem *Spoilers*

Has anyone thats finished the game, have issues killing the Hind in that mission?

The guy tells me to grab an RPG and take out the Hind, Well the rpg cannot hit it, the rockets go straight for a moment then curve up....i feel like a total n00b but i can't even hit it once.....

same here, i think its normal,

*SPOILER*

because the end

Comment

Nah, its not that, if i don't hit it then as the jeep goes into the tunnel i die thats not much of an ending.

Besides i tried with god mode on, and there is definitely more. Since there is way too much scripting in COD games, all of the pc ones anyway, if you don't hit it, it will not continue.

Theres more dialog if you do it with god mode, but nothing else happens you sit there in the jeep with Capt. Price telling you Hind @ 9 O'clock....and even if you wait they say other things like it might continue but it doesn't

Comment

Aim below it... that's what I do, at least in multiplayer.

Comment

Ive played through the last mission like 2ce now and i havent hit it, but i still beat it, i always get close, but it misses so i just keep prayin it doesnt hit me. Thats seemed to work so far

Comment

you can't shot it down because it blows up the bridge.

Comment

yeah, you're not supposed to hit the helo.. It keeps flying and then blows up the bridge, which leads to the ending.

Comment

Like i said in my second post, I shoot.....miss rinse repeat, go into tunnel as we enter tunnel i die....every time. I might try re-installing. see if its just something that got messed up.

Comment

are you sure its the chopper that kills you? and not the guys in the other truck thats chasing you?

Comment

You cant take out the hind. Just shoot at it to keep it away. Dont forget about the guys in the trucks because theyre still after you too.

Dont waste your time re-installing, you are probably just missing something a little.

Unless you like to re-install, then you should go for it

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

At the point i die, the guys in the trucks are no longer following me. It honestly feels like something thats scripted isn't happening. I'll record it using fraps to show you what im talking about.

That is just so.....funny. I start recording using fraps and the stupid thing works the way its supposed to. Oh well no worries. I finally finished the game, thanks for the help.

Comment

I love the ending after that when you are on the plane and you have to get to the hostage before the time runs out,
                        Then you have to jump out the plane, how cool was that!

Comment

I'm just sad I can't save my Marine and my SAS soldiers, just mkaes me feel sad, but the ending part where he tosses you the gun is so sweet!!!

But you can hit the hind (causing no damage to it) when it comes right over you in the second tunnel, it's such an easy shot.

BTW any of you played the last mission? When you're in an airplane? That's so sweet!

Comment

I have played the secret airliner level as well. Its a great little bonus if you watch all of the credits. Its a great little mission.

Comment

Yeah, I loved the final level!
                              *And you don't have to watch all the credits, at least i didn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X