Graphics Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics Settings

I'm trying to play this game at max settings, but when i enter options in the in game menu the anti aliasing only goes up to 4 and some other option on the lower part of that menu only go as far as "Normal".

I'm just wondering is there any selection that im missing? Doesn't this game have high or very high options? Or do i have to force my card to run at max settings in order to do that?

Thanks
    Avsok

It probably depends on your video card. Which would help if you told us what kind you have.

Comment

the options are the same on mine and i have an 8800gtx 768mb, looks and runs kick *** m8

Comment

Yea im running it on 8800 GTX. Apologies for not being specific. Was posting with one foot out the door on my way to work.

Comment

I've got dual Ultras and it's the same for me. Game doesnt support DX10 specifically, so what's the deal?

I'm not complaining. What IW has done with Ol' Reliable (DX9) is absolutely stunning, but it'd be nice if I could really crank things up.

Comment

Thanks for the info. The game does look top notch, and runs smooth as silk.

Comment

same setting here aswell. normal is high settings and 4x aa is max you can slide your af setting all the way to the right for max.

Comment

but what res u running at 1280x1024 or lower

Comment

Originally posted by Dual_Core View Post
                  same setting here aswell. normal is high settings and 4x aa is max you can slide your af setting all the way to the right for max.
                  i thought it was just me cuz of my gfx card but that's good to know...

Comment

Working...
                  X