Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Rank Are You?

Well,
    As my first day comes to a close... I am officially rank 20.

What about you guys? I played a ton of this today, and have got to say this game is amazing

Have you played mainly SP or MP?
    What's your favorite gun?
    Map?

Whats the one before playing MP?

Thats me :yay:

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i played for 4 hours and im currently level 19

Comment

Are the ranks to easy to get?

Comment

Yes, I only put in a couple hours this evening and am level 10 already. It really depends on what game types you play. Play Search&Destroy on a 32 man server and do well... That's 50pts a kill! Played most of my time in Team DM with my guild, which wasn't much XP, but it was fun. So far, the objective based game types are the most fun IMO.

Comment

Im level 6 now. AWESOME gameplay. I am very glad I purchased this game. I was a bit worried because of the lack of information on the MP side of things, but its pretty cool.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I'm getting the game tomorrow at 5pm GMT -8

I'll post back when I hit 20, then see how long it took =P

Comment

I'm running a 1.9 Kill Death Ratio

I've played for 4.5 Hours

My rank is currently Level 25

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Comment

Well, I got it around 5:30 this afternoon, played the entire SP campaign, then tried MP, and that was around 1:45, so I've been playing MP for 2 hours and I'm at level 13 or 14 (I've also completed alot of challenges).

Comment

level 41, colonel 1?

Comment

I beat SP in 5hrs on normal then played until I got create a class last night. (rank 4 or so)

Comment

That part about the 50pts per kill. Is there a place that has how to get all those points somewhere? I don't have the game yet, so it may be in game or in the manual, don't shoot me. I was just wondering. I'll be picking the game up tomorrow most likely, busy week.

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
                          OMG

people are already going crazy over stats and ranks.... this is what killed game play and team work.

:shakehead
                          Well it is in the game and IW did intend people to go up in rank and I have siad it once I will sy it again if rank is not your thing then go play unranked matches and leave the ranks to people that tend to enjoy getting them.

Comment

On-topic, I just joined MP for like 30 seconds and when I logged out, I already gained 5 exp. points, lol! Finishing SP first before going MP full time.

Comment

For those that aren't stat whores, have you picked up on how easy it is to rank up? You'll get to 55 pretty quickly and never have to look at a stat board again if you don't want to. Those that want more, will go on to do it over again for "Prestige Mode." You're really getting the best of both worlds here.

Comment

Working...
                              X