Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster problem

Yep, it's begun.
    "PnkbstrB iniatilization failed." I get kicked from every game I join. I can't play, it's horrible, the 25 seconds I get to play are great and I can't not get kicked! If I try to uninstall the game (to reinstall) I get "Error reading setup iniatilization file." Please help, if anything else is needed let me know.

Originally posted by mattscout007 View Post
    Yep, it's begun.
    "PnkbstrB iniatilization failed." I get kicked from every game I join. I can't play, it's horrible, the 25 seconds I get to play are great and I can't not get kicked! If I try to uninstall the game (to reinstall) I get "Error reading setup iniatilization file." Please help, if anything else is needed let me know.
    You on Vista?

Comment

i get the same problem and im not on vista so.....

Comment

Nope. not on Vista.

Comment

Sounds like something may be blocking it. I made a mini guide on the pb service installer located here

Comment

I use to have a similar problem with pnkbstrA&B for bf2 this tread helped me solve it, worth a try :

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

also i had an error with punkbuster and after i updated it from the website with the pbsvc.exe program i stayed up till 4am playin online

Comment

Yea everytime I have a PB problem I use the pbsvc program where I uninstall PB and the reinstall it and it works like a charm after that.

Comment

Tried the pbsvc thing, and it worked like a charm. Thanks for your help guys!
                :locked:

Comment

glad it helped

Comment

Working...
                  X