Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Has It?! Thread

Well,
    Gamestop gets their shipment at 12 today, so I have to wait about another 4 hours before I can pick up my copy... That is, if I have the patience to not go and hijack the Call of Duty 4 truck.

So, anybody have their copy yet?
    *And if you do, I'd assume you'd be posting because it's installing, otherwise, go play

ugh hate it when people get a head start

should be released on the same day everywhere...

/waits for thursday...

Comment

hehe yeah i can see people coming in here saying "OMG OMG I GOT COD 4 IT PWNZ HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one!!!!1", how bout you go PLAY IT instead of posting here durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

^^ Rant much? This is a CoD4 forum, we have every right to discuss CoD4.
        *And if you had read my entire topic, I don't have it yet

Back on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
          ^^ Rant much? This is a CoD4 forum, we have every right to discuss CoD4.

Back on topic.
          no not really, I'm just growing IMPATIENT, I havent got my copy yet

Comment

3 days to go until i get mine.... come on!!!!

Comment

^^ Yeah, I asked Sike when he was getting it and he said it didn't come out until a few days later... that's just weird... get it off of steam?

Comment

Who Has It???

Just picked mine up at Gamestop. They only had 5 copies left that weren't reserved..... Time to Lock and LOAD!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!

Comment

Post back when get some time and let us know what you think Pyle. I probably wont be able to get a copy till this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
                    ^^ Yeah, I asked Sike when he was getting it and he said it didn't come out until a few days later... that's just weird... get it off of steam?
                    I pre-ordered off www.play.com

And, why would it be on Steam?

Comment

I'll have my copy tomorrow!

Comment

Im waiting to go to gamespot because even though I preordered it with my OWN money, I can't pick it up...

and my mom WONT get off the FREAKING PHONE!!!!

*And i thought, Alex, that steam was selling it.

Comment

Um, i don't think so otherwise you would have seen the Steam homepage spammed with adverts.

Comment

Some where on these forums someone posted that it wouldnt be on steam till the 12th? Whether there is any truth in that I do not know. If COD4 isn't going to be on steam then why was Quake Wars on there?

Comment

It says it wont be on steam till the 12th on the steam homepage, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X