No announcement yet.

C4ing yourself to the Hotel Roof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way to get the the top is by putting 5 C4's on top of the ledge/low wall on your right as you go up the stairs to the flag [not ladder]. Put them say a about 1/4 of the length of the wall - where the bottom of the Yellow arrow is on the picture below, and then stand a bit more towards the actual hotel, indicated by the Red dot. The idea is that you get the angle right so that you will just miss the edge of the roof, and have enough oomph in the C4 blast so that you continue for a little longer, and if you have the angle correct you will land on the top. Practise makes perfect, quite simply...

Comment

I just C4 myself from the roof south of Hotel... Alot easier IMO

Comment

Originally posted by General Geek View Post
        Ok, awhile back i was playing with this squad, and about early to mid way through the game the leader gets on the roof of the building next to it, u know, the building with those ramps for veichles and that kinda fence around it, the really low fence?, well he takes some C4 on the roof, stands over it, BLOWS IT UP, and he gets to the roof, and ive tried over and over again in singleplayer to do it, and everytime i get close but still am short, so can any1 help me out?
        C4 jumping ought to be reported on ranked servers, unranked well thats up to them.

IMO i think its too arcadish, why not pick up a cape & fly around llike batman......

Comment

Can be fun to get a squad on the Hotel roof and C4/Nade everyone from there. All you need is a sniper a medic and a support guy. And the SL must be the spec op ofcource

Comment

Working...
          X