No announcement yet.

Hallow Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problems. If we consider that your squad consists of the better players on your team, all I would have to do is to keep you slaughtered. Considering the fact that I can see your name from any position on the map, youre as good as dead IF I wanted you to be. The fact that other squads are making their moves, doesnt concern me. I will be able to take 6 of you, while spending 1 of me and in the same time kill more players than your whole squad can, as a bonus. You can cap many flags past Hotel, you can cap Hotel itsself, but if you want to mape a push towards a flag which is defended by a hacker, you better hope the hacker is a moron and there are 100 grenades airbourne heading towards him. I know I wouldnt be an easy target.

Yes, the round can go many ways, provided that in the bigger picture, the teams are evened out. Meaning, you have enough skill advantage in your team to balance the efficiency of the cheater. That, once again, is shamefully teamstacking. In current situation, a necessary evil no doubt .

EDIT: Hahaha, first paragraph sounds like a confession of a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
      , but if you want to mape a push towards a flag which is defended by a hacker, you better hope the hacker is a moron and there are 100 grenades airbourne heading towards him.
      :laugh: you forgot this is Karkand IO, so no problem with the nades :laugh:

The hacker at the attacked flag is not that big problem if you manage to attack the flag from more that one side. one side will most likely have a kind of cover. Problems are the hackers teammates, which (if not totaly dumb) would defend the flag too. But nonhacking players are easier to kill.
      If you are aware of the fact that there is a hacker around you just need to adapt you playing style. What we said before, use the cover you can get.

But remember that we were talking about "how to have teamwork if you get killed by the hacker on your path to hotel"
      Still the only correct answers are "Don't go to hotel" and "leave the server, join another one".

FipZ

Comment

I know how to avoid a hacker. But the game turns into this big stinky piece of goo where you have to make unpleasant choices. Same with playing against extraordinarily skilled players of course. Say youre crossing the alley, you see one of your teammates fall and you recognise the name of a hacker. You need to hide. All while the cheater can see you from behind walls, with certain wallhacks he can see your character model and can approach you from behind.

And then, blam. A skilled infantry player with a 5+ KDR gets knifed, hehe.

So ultimately, whether you accept the challenge or move on, is of course up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
          I know how to avoid a hacker. But the game turns into this big stinky piece of goo where you have to make unpleasant choices. Same with playing against extraordinarily skilled players of course. Say youre crossing the alley, you see one of your teammates fall and you recognise the name of a hacker. You need to hide. All while the cheater can see you from behind walls, with certain wallhacks he can see your character model and can approach you from behind.

And then, blam. A skilled infantry player with a 5+ KDR gets knifed, hehe.

So ultimately, whether you accept the challenge or move on, is of course up to you.
          Couldn't ask for a better closure then this.

Note: Constant UAV, highlighted enemie names, long range accuracy, auto aims/auto aim nades
          sometimes even sprint bars that doesn't decrease... Face the Fact not Fantasy!

I am a skilled IO player and I will admit no matter what I do or where I hide I will get killed within half a second when moving to CP from a hacker. If I know the hacker is here to stay I will leave the game because my KDR will go in vein. I'm sure trying to get skilled players to team up will be useless for they will do what I do and save thier own KDR. :Cold Truth:

Comment

Working...
          X