Hallow Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallow Man

So how do you catch someone like this? One who leaves no trace and lays waste to his path without any fear of getting caught.

Mmmm, I'm getting a raging clue.

My clue is pointing that way...

Comment

If a admin was smart, he would do a PB Status, get the GUID for the player with no-name and then BAN and report..

Comment

Kidnap!
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Sucks, cause he was openly admitting he was hacking and theres nothing anyone can say or do.

Comment

lol thats strange, very strange

couldnt you just kick him?

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
              Mmmm, I'm getting a raging clue.

My clue is pointing that way...
              That episode rocked. muhahaha

*Esc* Disconnect.

Comment

Alt-tab out next time. game-monitor.com will show the real names of all players on the server.

EDIT: Yes, that was a hilarious episode.

Comment

WOW!!!! How can someone be that devestating in I/O?? Im sorry but hackers are never that efficient when I play. Thats because I run with at least a few of my clan members who are competent enough to overcome any hacker.

EDIT....this is not directed towards redxink in particular. Its just quite obvious that no team work (based on his score) was being used on the opposing team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicfurious29 View Post
                    WOW!!!! How can someone be that devestating in I/O?? Im sorry but hackers are never that efficient when I play. Thats because I run with at least a few of my clan members who are competent enough to overcome any hacker.

EDIT....this is not directed towards redxink in particular. Its just quite obvious that no team work (based on his score) was being used on the opposing team.
                    Yes, you and your squad can out run auto aim bullets... I totally believe you.

To be honest on my score for that screen shot... I didn't really feel like dying for no reason that night.

How can you have team work when a dude is mowing down everyone in his path from the hotel?

You speak as though it is so easy.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                      Yes, you and your squad can out run auto aim bullets... I totally believe you.

To be honest on my score for that screen shot... I didn't really feel like dying for no reason that night.

How can you have team work when a dude is mowing down everyone in his path from the hotel?

You speak as though it is so easy.
                      Well, since you played Karkand... There are three paths you can go:
                      1. directly to the Hotel
                      2. left side to Suburb
                      3. right side to Train accident
                      Most of the times Hotel is quite impossible to take at the beginning,
                      but if you have one squad going 1., another squad going 2. and another squad going 3. you will get a flag and pass the aimbotter at Hotel.
                      Even a hacker can't control all 3 paths.
                      If your Team would have been teamworking they would have done it that way, going all paths at once and so splitting up the enemy making each squad facing just a small group of enemies, if any at all.
                      If your whole team is just running blind into Hotel you deserve to be raped like this.

FipZ

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
                        Well, since you played Karkand... There are three paths you can go:
                        1. directly to the Hotel
                        2. left side to Suburb
                        3. right side to Train accident
                        Most of the times Hotel is quite impossible to take at the beginning,
                        but if you have one squad going 1., another squad going 2. and another squad going 3. you will get a flag and pass the aimbotter at Hotel.
                        Even a hacker can't control all 3 paths.
                        If your Team would have been teamworking they would have done it that way, going all paths at once and so splitting up the enemy making each squad facing just a small group of enemies, if any at all.
                        If your whole team is just running blind into Hotel you deserve to be raped like this.

FipZ
                        You know... I love it when people reply to threads with... "if this, if that, if you, if your team... if people teamwork, if people helped each other" You forget that this is BF2... and not just that but it's a pub game.
                        Yes if my team was so cordinated and had done this and yes if my team had done that, THEN OFCOURSE no one would get raped and everyone would of had a great game.
                        Hey Elfphonso you say it like it's easy, but I guess it's easier said then done.
                        Besides why would I want to try for a team I know is going to lose? I rather leave and let them lose for themself.

Comment

^^Because if you do something for your team, then you might actually win. Ever thought about that?

Comment

You know... I love it when people reply to threads with... "if this, if that, if you, if your team... if people teamwork, if people helped each other" You forget that this is BF2... and not just that but it's a pub game.
                            Yes if my team was so cordinated and had done this and yes if my team had done that, THEN OFCOURSE no one would get raped and everyone would of had a great game.
                            Hey Elfphonso you say it like it's easy, but I guess it's easier said then done.
                            Besides why would I want to try for a team I know is going to lose? I rather leave and let them lose for themself.
                            Well, YOU asked for this answer! read:
                            So my answer was that, and that is quite easy, if you have teamwork that guy wouldn't be able to mow down everyone.
                            If your team isn't smart enough to flank the Hotel or just ignore that flag, you're lost. You should then go commander and tell your team what to do, or just text it to your team.
                            So please, RedxInk, don't flame ppl that actually try to help you!

FipZ

Comment

So my answer was that, and that is quite easy, if you have teamwork that guy wouldn't be able to mow down everyone.
                              If your team isn't smart enough to flank the Hotel or just ignore that flag, you're lost. You should then go commander and tell your team what to do, or just text it to your team.
                              So please, RedxInk, don't flame ppl that actually try to help you!
                              The guys hacking, all he cares about is gaining as many points as possible and even then if he is assuming he will get caught then all he really cares about is causing as much bother as possible before he finally gets caught and booted. Do you seriously think he cares about weather the side he is playing for wins or not? Better yet if it takes 3 squads of men to have to go in three different directions just to take this one guy down then he's done exactly what he set out to do. He's become the sole focus of your attention and disrupted your game.

The only way you EVER win with hackers is to find them and boot them out of the server talking game tactics and doing game tactics will never make you a winner against a hacker.

Comment

Working...
                              X