No announcement yet.

Camo or med hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll go with med kit. I knifed this person who was using camo(he stood by our flag until he saw me 3 feet away). lol, besides i can only sneak up on people when they're not looking so camo's just pointless.

BTW can anyone throw in a few tips on how to knife? Thx.

Comment

A bf2142 instructional knifing video, how to get your knife badge. Filmed and edited by me, [TW] Inzzzane. Music: Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Very useful

Comment

+1 for IDS-1

Comment

camo always helps me, though i dont have my gold yet...
          now that i think of it, i think of it, id bet these tactics work well with the pistol too (im trying to get that too)

Comment

i've seen that video before, but it's so hard to kill people with the knife bug. lol
            Just a question, how do you get the special knife?

Comment

Originally posted by sansk77 View Post
              i've seen that video before, but it's so hard to kill people with the knife bug. lol
              Just a question, how do you get the special knife?
              50 unique tags.

Comment

i reached 50 today, but i still didn't get the special knife? Why?

Comment

Remember that they have to be 50 *unique* knife kills. Then, it should show up when the server updates & you log back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
                    To be honest, on a server with good players, camo rarely helps. At least, I find it very easy to spot a lot of camo users, and I'm alert to it even more once they've tried and failed once.
                    The camo is NOT used for direct assault action. It is used for getting behind enemy lines and knifing them silently. Your peripheral vision is gonna catch an enemy soldier more easier than just ripples in the air. But that's just my playing/knifing style. If you find that playing assault gets you more knife kills then go right on ahead.

Comment

Working...
                    X