Camo or med hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camo or med hub

I'm trying to get my knife badges. i don't know which kit i should use, recon or medic. camo's probably great to sneak up on people. but i'll probably need the med kit to heal my self afterward. which one do you perfer. Thx.s

Nether.

The IDS-1 is a more powerful aid to knifing than ether camo or medhub.

Camo helps you to evade detection, the medhub heals you to 100%, effectivly negating any damage you get as a result of being detected.

The IDS-1 makes both redundant, as with its proper use, you can evade ever being seen and hurt at all, and at the same time, you can pinpoint potential stabbing victims.

Comment

camo. even if you have the med hub i can still see you

I have 2467 tags, and I used camo for nearly all of them

got this using camo

not KnP, if it was the next best player would have more than 7.

Comment

But you have to remember that the camo does not make you invisable, and if you are detected while using it, you are more often than not killed before you can draw your weapon and return fire.

Comment

IDS-1 is good, but I prefer camo. Some people do not see you at all.

Comment

I used the assault kit myself, preferring to be able to heal if necessary.

whichever you choose, make sure you unequip the body armor.

Comment

Originally posted by cyan
              whichever you choose, make sure you unequip the body armor.
              Not necessary, but it could help. I got mine with heavy.

Comment

funny you say that...i got mine with heavy as well, because i forgot to take it off. got 24 knifes in my gold medal round. then i tried it later without armor on just for kicks, and got 31. it's great when you don't run out of sprint 6 feet behind your victim because of your heavy armor.

Comment

Regardless, I'm a deity at knifing now. I like perfected it. I swipe and spin and I get 'um.

Maybe we can go 1-on-1 sometime? :P

Comment

Camo helped me get my gold badge, so i recommend it

Comment

used ids for my gold badge

i tried with camo first but i got way too overconfident with it and tended to charge whole squads headon because it made me "invisible" lulz

Comment

With IDS-1.

Regular 64 slot camp gib server.

Comment

i got this on a camp g server using camo

body armour is a waste of time as it just slows you down and barely helps health wise. Ive started using assault kit whilst knifing at the same time and im just as good with it as i would be using recon kit.

camo mostly helps in open spaces only...or against blind players:laugh:

Comment

well the great knifer TimSad used the medhub all the time.

Comment

To be honest, on a server with good players, camo rarely helps. At least, I find it very easy to spot a lot of camo users, and I'm alert to it even more once they've tried and failed once.

The IDS? yeah that works, but on a good server you'll have other people using them, and UAV's by the commander too. Best choice is the medic kit. You've got a better gun for dealing with the majority of situations where a knife isn't appropriate, and as others have said, medics can heal themselves and get revived by others after a kit swap. Most of the top 100 I've knifed have been nailed whilst I've been a medic. Just got to master knowing when to knife and knowing when to not knife, waiting for people to come to you instead of charging in, and getting round places without getting caught without camo.

Comment

Working...
                              X