Hacker gets pi$$ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker gets pi$$ed

So im playing a normal round when this guy starts smack talking, He starts saying "I will own everyone on this server"(my first thought was that he's hacking) So I snipe him and he starts saying i was lucky and it wont happen again. Well guess what? i did, not once but several times without him returning the favour, he left and i thought that was the end of it.

I was wrong.:shakehead:

Notice anything strange with the screeny?:nod:

lol :rofl:

Comment

you exist twice.

Comment

im guessing he cloned you? lol
        or he edited ur score somehow (since u said u killed him a couple times, and u only have 1 kill on the board)

Comment

Originally posted by darkroom0716
          im guessing he cloned you? lol
          or he edited ur score somehow (since u said u killed him a couple times, and u only have 1 kill on the board)

Yes i killed him not me([PTG]Jonny*5) secound round he came back as me so i screened it(hence my 1 kill),didnt think to screeny his name b4(as i had no reason to)

Comment

LOL the sAme thing happened to me the other night, someone came on with my exact name we kicked him from the server and minutes later he was back with the orange name hack. if you have admin you can get his PID from bf2cc and submit to PB, the guy who hacked my ane was this tool

Comment

wow look at the usmc scores...feel bad for them.

Comment

Cute. Next time alt-tab out and game-monitor.com will show their true name.

Comment

Please pwn all cheats via all channels/methods plz guys/gals

btw. leaving server without comment always works,

hearing them scream cos you just shot them in the head, when they have hacks, priceless.

Comment

Never seen that before, very strange. yeah nice tip using game monitor, BPCrusher01

Comment

Jonny is a hacker?

Comment

Originally posted by [PTG]Jonny*5 View Post

Notice anything strange with the screeny?:nod:
                        I see that the 4 star Jonny 5 has a much better ping than you.

Seriously. What sort of plonkers are we dealing with here??? :shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                          Jonny is a hacker?

Agree.. BAN both! Can't trust them J/K

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                            Agree.. BAN both! Can't trust them J/K
                            lol

I didnt even think to alt-tab and look on gamemonitor ffs nvm I will go onto the server he was on and see if he turns up again and if he does i will check and then get back to this thread with his name and see if we can do something about this guy. probably nothing but atleast we will no who to look out for if he ever joins one of your servers.:nod:

Comment

Working...
                            X