Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Official" Patch change list

......**** YES

I really hope they make players non revivable after a headshot because when i basecamp I hate seeing the guy i just shot healed.

picking up clays would rock

and 128 players means double the j10 whores to basecamp.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
      ......**** YES
      Do you have to ****ng quote the whole god **** thing? No wonder people give you so much **** on this forum. Clean up your post please.

Comment

They should make a little *bubble* or something next to each vehicle where the first person there goes in an automatically gets put in the vehicle when it spawns. I got killed 7 times in one match trying to get a vehicle on Wake. Ironically I still went 10-8.

Comment

Don't you guys get it yet?

They don't care about you, they have abandoned you as soon as 2142 came out.

no more money = no more support

Comment

Originally posted by colony View Post

:cry: liar

Comment

I agree with almost everything except making claymores destroyable. Snipers only get 2 claymores to work with, so claymore spamming really isn't a problem unless a sniper is smart and places it in a good area in a building, and even then a good squad can easily work around it. A better idea would be to have engineers immune to claymores so they have an opportunity to disarm.

And one thing it looked like you missed was the horrible server browser. The filters don't work if you have too many. There isn't a filter for vehicle servers, you can only filter out "No vehicles." Plus the browser is ridiculously slow, laggy, prone to freezing, and gives inaccurate pings. I also think vehicles, particularly helicopters and planes should take longer to respawn. In fact, I think planes should need to land rather than flying low over an airfield and immediately being rearmed. Why does it take longer to reload infantry on a supply crate than it takes to reload a vehicle? None of these suggestions will ever get implemented though, so good luck. At this point, they'd have to make a new game from scratch and hopefully not mess it up. I'll never get BF2142 though and I won't be getting an EA game for a long time. I think I saw what looked to be a good BF2-esque game coming out. As long as it can include the few innovations that BF2 had and offer good, balanced, logical gameplay then I'd get it. I rarely play this anymore since just finding a good server is a chore now and not worth wasting my time over.

Comment

you guys honestly thing where guna get another patch? lmfao i dont think so.

Comment

If this patch comes to be, I will prolly like it cause of the random deviation issue alone, not to mention other good fixes. Looks like all the insta-proners and other people who liked Quake`is tactics are gonna ***** soon.
                  I have no problem with bunnyhoppers and insta-proners but it just makes the game look retarded. I have no problem with it in games like UT or TF cause I expect **** like that but not in BF2.
                  And yes, sound effect suck balls in BF2.

Comment

Is this going to turn into a patch?

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
                    Do you have to ****ng quote the whole god **** thing? No wonder people give you so much **** on this forum. Clean up your post please.
                    Jebus, just what every one else was thinking!

Comment

lol if ben away a long time and this come up GUYS BF2 is DEAD not the MP but we will never see patchs for bf2 get over it lol

Comment

You forgot the most important one!!!
                        WIDESCREEN SUPPORT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamPA View Post
                          What EAUK sent to dice

Battlefield 2 Issues

When a player goes prone they can shoot instantly. A delay needs to be implemented for realism purposes.

BF2 has never been realistic, if you want a realistic game go find a different game to play~

The random bullet deviation makes weapons feel weak and pointless as an entire round aimed directly at a player does not always kill them.

Learn to aim, any weapon on burst or auto can kill a player in afew hits.

Spawn camping becomes a bit problem in the game as when players are limited to one location the spawn points can easily be watched.

That's the whole point, if you have a squad you can watch the spawns whilst 2-3 people take the flag.

Players bunny hopping creates unrealistic game play and with added lag can make it difficult to play.

Learn to bunny hop yourself then, it's really not hard. It's factors like this that set players apart, the game would be no fun if everyone was equal.

An auto balance option would help to even out game play.

You want realism yet now you want unrealism. In the real world how many armys, aka teams are balanced?

The cross hairs on guns should be a bit more accurate.

Like i said earlier, learn too aim. Alot of the crosshairs -are- accurate if you aim at the right spot. Ofc your not going to hit anyone on burst or auto frim distance so switch to single fire.

Players should be able to pick up their own claymores to re-use them.

2-3 snipers on a map can reap havoc with claymores, we don't need to give them any other methods to make them more annoying

The assault class feels weak in comparison to other classes.

No way, how many times have you gone round a corner just to get blown up by a 203 from a player 5 foot infront of you? If anything make their 203 weaker but their weapons stronger / more accurate.

Ranks/awards make the game more enjoyable and increase the desire to play for longer.

This is one of the reasons i only played BF2142 for 2 weeks. Got halfway to the top rank and made it onto the top 18 leader board. The rank system was a joke, although all the unlocks we're fun to play around with.

I agreed with alot of the other suggestions, disagreed with afew but they weren't worth commenting on. Overall a nice list =)

Comment

This is gonna be the best patch imo, I will prolly get back into BF2.

Comment

Good list there, I like
                              Some of them I don't agree with, but I can see where you're coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by colony View Post

If I was EA/DICE I'd give up on you ungrateful whinos aswell

Even if a new patch does come out you'll find something to cry about.

Comment

Working...
                                X