Game Recording?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Recording?

Hey! I was just wndering because the in-game battle recorder wasn't working properly (Didn't let me download the video) I installed GameCam to try and record it that way but I couldn't play because PB thought it was a cheat. Do any of you know any Game recorders that work or shall I try and get BattleRecorder to work?

EDIT:I was playing on a server with BattleRecorder on

The server probably didn't have BR set up properly. Almost no one does anymore. Try playing a few rounds, disconnecting, then immediately try to DL the BR files BF2 bookmarked.

Comment

Originally posted by UltiPoilet2991 View Post
      Hey! I was just wndering because the in-game battle recorder wasn't working properly (Didn't let me download the video) I installed GameCam to try and record it that way but I couldn't play because PB thought it was a cheat. Do any of you know any Game recorders that work or shall I try and get BattleRecorder to work?

EDIT:I was playing on a server with BattleRecorder on
      as soon as game is over disconnect & go to it & try to download immediately. rare to get one (for me anyway)
      you can use FRAPS just google it, its easy to use, but bad thing is it eats at your bandwith a little. if you got a good ping & bandwith you wont have any probs.

Comment

Working...
      X