Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhinofferoce HACKED?

Wow, took a look at the list today and this is what I see:

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Aimbot! I mean, the guy played worse than RedhammerZ even with an aimbot lol. And I thought LBS. was legit...

Good work Timeless :salute:

Wow a lot of people are being busted at the moment. Does that mean these rems are out of the game for good? How many of the top 100 have been found using aimbots now.

Wonder if any of the posters on here will be appearing on the board :dead:

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
      Wonder if any of the posters on here will be appearing on the board :dead:
      lol, well I certainly won't as I checked my username out and it says I'm clean.

Comment

Hello balla, well i have to say again this is not the true rhino, his guid is the only way to know who he is. In fact, when PB caught this nickname faker/hacker, the nickname he used appears on the pbbans list.
        Also, staring at his pbguid, i can't say who he is, but i asked some guys to tell me who was the fake rhino i played against two weeks ago as i had his pbguid, and the guy was : Bigphilll. Yeah, the best friend of Taatoon lol..

See you

Comment

WOOOHOOOO
          me me me I caught him lol

I think the move to go streaming has meant a lot of safe havens are now danger areas for hackers.

I first suggested streaming to the Timeless senior management team a month ago and finally got it going on Friday. 11 bans since then. And there are many many servers just kicking in judgeing from the pBBANS forums.

Looking much better now

Comment

Cool. I think I love streaming Servers. Any good ones in Europe?

Comment

If you check 2142-stats, rhino hasn't actually been on timeless for a while. At least, not whilst he got apparently banned. In fact, not for 2 weeks. So definitely a faker.

Also, the real rhino is on my buddylist and had no problem managing to play after he was supposedly banned, so again, definitely a faker.

You need to post on the forum more, hammerz :P

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy View Post
                WOOOHOOOO
                me me me I caught him lol
                i would watch out for letter bombs....you dont know how serious these hackers can get :s

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn
                  If you check 2142-stats, rhino hasn't actually been on timeless for a while. At least, not whilst he got apparently banned. In fact, not for 2 weeks. So definitely a faker.

Also, the real rhino is on my buddylist and had no problem managing to play after he was supposedly banned, so again, definitely a faker.

You need to post on the forum more, hammerz :P
                  I have seen others playing after they have been GUID banned by Punkbuster. Apparently there is a some kind of ****** to circumvent the ban.

Comment

Here it is again

These characters are taken from the 8 last characters of the pbguid.
                    It doesn't match..

Did you remember that Taatoon took the belgium flag before being wiped/banned ? Well i'm looking forward to know what was his guid.

Comment

You can say allot BlueHammerz but i dont beleaf u, why does that ***** of an rhino dont explain by him self, why do you have to do it. Why does manny guys that much proof and why has he an k/d that most be hacked up?
                      I think that you guys with your ''big'' profiles actualy are the biggest *****'s of this game:laugh:
                      ''Bad english , Hit me!*

Comment

Lordofwar1992 was banned 5 times in a row off timeless titan server. Thats AFTER his PBBANS ban shown up on the timeless HUB

GUID is nothing. Its as easy to hack as it is to pinch sweeties from woolworths.

Comment

Useless post isn't it RedNikon?

Rhinofferoce is from LBS, me too, but we are more than clanmates, we are friends.

Hem "Blue"HammerZ is a guy from the netherlands, really

@Catziggy : NICKs are nothing. As some fakers can actually play with nicks of others, nicknames are not a reliable evidence.

Comment

Oh my bad Redhammer I thought it was the real Rhinofferoce. He doesn't seem like a cheater when I play with him that's why I was suprised.

So nevermind and good luck with LBS. mates :salute: Maybe I'll have a match or two today with you if you'll be on

Comment

@Lolyn : Lol Yes i'll try to post more often on the forum =)

@Balla : Yea no problem i still play on public servers when i'm in the mood

Comment

Working...
                              X