No announcement yet.

Rhinofferoce HACKED?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because a GUID doesn't match doesn't mean anything. We had the same guy banned 4 times in one day for an Aimbot, different GUID each time.

I'm not saying whether this is the same Rhino, but don't put so much on the fact that a GUID is different. There are apparently ways out there for players to change them.

Comment

Originally posted by D3lit3 View Post
      Wow, took a look at the list today and this is what I see:

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Aimbot! I mean, the guy played worse than RedhammerZ even with an aimbot lol. And I thought LBS. was legit...

Good work Timeless :salute:
      That guy is a fake. Not the real rhino so I've heard.

Comment

Ah, from playing with Rhino on a few occasions, I'm pretty sure he's just being framed in this instance, it's happened to him before. From what I could gather though, I don't believe he's got the greatest English in the world though (I could well be wrong) - so that's why it'd make sense for redhammerz to come and explain the problem, being his friend and clan member.

Don't need that sort of aggravatory tone in a post either, rednikon. Hammerz is only trying to help his buddy out - and if you haven't played with rhino, the real one that is, then you should. He's a genuinely good player who constantly has a genuinely good squad to back him up and revive him, and it's quite feasable for him to pull off that sort of kill death ratio with that amount of time put in.

Comment

IP trace

Comment

Working...
          X