Rolling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling

Call me dumb but is the rolling on the ground a natural thing wen ur moving and u go prone, cause i see guys that can like roll while on the ground and im just wondering if that always happens and u cant notice it or is there some buttton i have to press

yes its natural. u dont see ur self doing it but ppl will. just prone while strafing left/right.

Comment

I love getting killed by people as they prone roll because their animation (on my end) shows the gun pointing nowhere near me.

Comment

I love people who prone every single time an enemy shows up, no matter what weapon or what distance. The immersion skyrockets for me.

Comment

I also think its funny when you're a sniper and you shoot someone, then they go prone straight away, which is like the most stupid thing they ever could do, then i just easily kill them on the second shot. lol

Comment

Yeah, it's just an animation that the other person see's. Which is why in most cases it's a good idea to go prone when H2H with infantry.

The less experienced enemy watches the 'roll' with awe, while in the meantime, you have had time to line up his noggin' and squeeze a couple of bursts off.

Comment

Press "A" or "D" to move left or right, then hit "Z" to prone.

you will roll but you don't see you roll.

Comment

I was on a server once and one of the rules was "no rollling and shooting while going prone."

Comment

Your question isn't dumb.

Not using the search function to find the gazillion threads about this one topic - that's dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                    I was on a server once and one of the rules was "no rollling and shooting while going prone."
                    LOL, sounds like a GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT server! Excuse my sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
                    X