CoD4 Countdown is Whack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redrider View Post
    I couldnt resist either, I stopped by game stop on the way home last night and bought the game (prepaid and reserved). They said it would be there Tuesday and I said thet I would be by Monday and Tuesday, Just in case. So I hope it is as good as it looks like it will be, based on the Demo. I cant wait. . . . . . . . . .Red
    Pretty much same for me. For once NC will get something the same time as the rest of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
      I'll be waiting for the MP reviews to come in before I buy. I got burned with MOHA and I don't want the same thing to happen with COD 4.
      Yeah...I thought the same thing. I'm still pondering waiting for reviews, but man, IW tells you everything about the game, everything seems to be there and they definitely have gone 'deep and hard' with this one. Even though I have no time already, I'll still probably pick it up so I can play it on the weekends for a couple hours or so.

Comment

GrossK, I was thinking the same thing for a while... but like Whiskey said, not much has been hidden from the public in terms of CoD4.

I installed MoH:A for maybe a week, and it was gone. That has never been the case with any CoD for me, and I'm positive that this will be even better.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
          GrossK, I was thinking the same thing for a while... but like Whiskey said, not much has been hidden from the public in terms of CoD4.

I installed MoH:A for maybe a week, and it was gone. That has never been the case with any CoD for me, and I'm positive that this will be even better.
          Hmm I can agree on the MOH:A comment but disagree on the COD comment, while the SP was a good experience in COD/UO/2 i never got into MP at all, I tried and tried to like it but in the end i gave up on it. That said i will try COD4 MP and treat it like a different game but im not to optimistic, However i will play and more than likely enjoy SP.

Comment

Originally posted by cliffro View Post
            Hmm I can agree on the MOH:A comment but disagree on the COD comment, while the SP was a good experience in COD/UO/2 i never got into MP at all, I tried and tried to like it but in the end i gave up on it. That said i will try COD4 MP and treat it like a different game but im not to optimistic, However i will play and more than likely enjoy SP.
            Exactly! While I loved the SP for CoD1&2, I hated the MP. I was so into Battlefield at the time that all the freaks running around in circles was just too much. I like my shooters to be tactical... well, except for TF2.

What can I say, I just really love TF2. It's going down as one of my favorite games ever. I've already laughed more while playing it than all other games put together.

So, with that said, I'm ready to get into some CoD4 after work tonight!

Comment

Working...
            X